PDA

View Full Version : [+20] Pure Help

Richie
17-12-2011, 04:19 PM
How's it going lads,
I want to start playing again, I bought membership and that butany timeI'm bored I login then literally close the page 'cause i don't know what to do. I want to get 99 range but that involves me chinning constantly and i'd prefer something that i could go afk for a few mins to chat to people on msn etc rather than keep my eyes on my character constantly. Any other good methods of getting range up on a pure? I'm currently 94 range and 99 magic. I need to start getting mystrengthup but i don't know what is good monsters for pures to train on nowadays. People always tell me just train slayer but it's actually far to much effort, the amount of pots and food i need to bring each trip isunbelievable, ugh help me.

Thomas
17-12-2011, 05:09 PM
How's it going lads,
I want to start playing again, I bought membership and that butany timeI'm bored I login then literally close the page 'cause i don't know what to do. I want to get 99 range but that involves me chinning constantly and i'd prefer something that i could go afk for a few mins to chat to people on msn etc rather than keep my eyes on my character constantly. Any other good methods of getting range up on a pure? I'm currently 94 range and 99 magic. I need to start getting mystrengthup but i don't know what is good monsters for pures to train on nowadays. People always tell me just train slayer but it's actually far to much effort, the amount of pots and food i need to bring each trip isunbelievable, ugh help me.
if money isn't a problem, get a couple thousand prayer pots and camp at bandits, its pretty good exp and you just have to keep drinking p pots every minute or so.

JerseySafety
18-12-2011, 12:40 AM
if money isn't a problem, get a couple thousand prayer pots and camp at bandits, its pretty good exp and you just have to keep drinking p pots every minute or so.

This, I was thinking armoured zombies but you need heaps of levels for the quest.

what about rock lobsters? they are good for mage, although you do want to get range up - rock lobsters are actually alright for training range, there are some safe spots.

Thomas
18-12-2011, 08:31 AM
This, I was thinking armoured zombies but you need heaps of levels for the quest.

what about rock lobsters? they are good for mage, although you do want to get range up - rock lobsters are actually alright for training range, there are some safe spots.
The quests for armoured zombies require/give def exp, Richie has a 1 def pure.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!