PDA

View Full Version : [Christmas] Christmas: Crumbled! - Ends 24th December

Alex3213
18-12-2011, 09:07 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/21/Christmas+Crumbled

Things are bound to go wrong. Always do, life has its ups and downs, some years better than others. Recently I've had quite bouncy times (oh shut up if you're reading this, Mike) however I'm hoping Christmas goes smoothly! What happens if it doesn't, though? For this competition, you have to say the worst case scenario over the Christmas Day. It can be quite funny or totally sincere, the choice is yours! Whatever is the best entry when all aspects are considered wins!

Prize: 2 candy canes, 5 credits + 10 rep

Matt
19-12-2011, 12:54 AM
You burn all the food and have to result in feeding your guests McDonalds :( or get nothing that was on your xmas list

orientalframe?
19-12-2011, 07:52 AM
your nativity plan turns out to be a disaster

Jurv
19-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Your parents end up giving your grandparents your presents to send home with them, thinking that they were for them.

You wake up in the morning to open a new smoking pipe and some knitting equipment, on the other hand your grandparents wake up to open an Xbox 360 with Call of Duty. :O

iflu.
19-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Your parents tell you the truth about SantaONChristmas day.

Andii
19-12-2011, 01:26 PM
you walk in on your parents having christmas se. . .

Cherry-bomb-16
20-12-2011, 10:31 AM
The food burns and u get nothing on your christmas list

Empired
20-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Your telly literally explodes while you were watching the Doctor Who Christmas Special (that actually happened to me :()

Zelda
22-12-2011, 12:36 AM
When you wake up, you find your cat sprawled across your presents, and find it has weed on them and it's leaked inside some of them. You open the present to find there's a games console inside, which doesn't work anymore as the wee from the cat has corrupted the computer inside. The cat has also destroyed your christmas tree, and has torn apart the present for your dad, and eaten the present for your mum, and when they find out they ground you for a year not believing your story, and make you also pay for the games console for "breaking it".

Kellie
22-12-2011, 12:58 AM
Just about to carry your plate of food to the table and you drop it all over the floor ahaha.

Michael
22-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Don't try and be Santa-

Do you want me to set the scene? It's a cold night, you're on top of your house, it's snowing and you're freezing cold, holding a fifty pound sack full of gifts and you plan to slide down a chimeny, a full story drop into a fireplace that's probably lit. You try it, break both your legs, get third degree burns, and disappoint all involved because you made a sucky Santa. Need I say more? ;)

Pigperson
23-12-2011, 10:31 PM
You wake up to find yourself in the garden with a fox licking your face, you look to the house to see nothing but ruins. Luckily the living room is not as badly damaged as the rest of the house. The presents and the tree are saved and the turkey is kinda cooked cos of the fire. It also is Auntie Olusangolala's birthday. Christmas isn't as bad and the family come over to celebrate christmas and Auntie Olusangolala's birthday, the kids are playing and one of them starts biting his toe nail because well, why not :S His cousin then sees this and doesn't like it so pushes him over knocking into mum holding the cake and burning down the living room. Sucks to be them ;)

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!