PDA

View Full Version : Scam Alert!

Mr-Trainor
19-12-2011, 12:49 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2796-scam-alert

Have you gotten a suspicious email from Habbo lately? Chances are we didn't send it! Find out how not to get duped...
We have had reports lately from Habbos receiving a fake email inviting them to take part in a new Habbo X program. The email asks that you log into a special website in order to answer questions, win Rares and even qualify for a Moderator position.
Please note that this email has NOT been sent from Habbo Hotel. There is no Habbo X program or a way to climb the ranks in order to become a Moderator.
The people behind this email and this site are after your Habbo details in order to scam you.
If you have received this email and clicked/registered your Habbo character, please ensure that you change your Habbo email ID and password immediately and scan your computer for malware. Get more info about antivirus here ››
Find out more about this and other important news in our HELP FAQ Section ››

- Habbo Staff

Pigperson
19-12-2011, 03:25 PM
It's annoying how there are so many attempts to hack into your account :(

Will

Chris
19-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Its a shame for people who actually fall for these tricks and lose their stuff. :(

GoldenMerc
19-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Read about this yesterday :/

geo
19-12-2011, 03:46 PM
I never read my emails tbh so i guess I'm less likely to fall for it, it is annoying how many times we have to be warned about scamming though! :(

Rainbow
20-12-2011, 09:34 AM
I feel sorry for people who actually fall for these scams I did once years ago :(!

Andii
20-12-2011, 12:06 PM
awwww and i was so excited about getting into the Habbo X program to become a moderator =[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!