PDA

View Full Version : *Request* Shopping cart

alede
19-12-2011, 04:22 PM
I have opened a new site called I love Designs how ever I wish to sell products easily. i was wonder if people knew of a shopping cart in the first place. If you don't and you like coding then I offer you 45% of all profits to design a shopping cart.

If you can design one please PM me so I can tell you which features I need.

GoldenMerc
19-12-2011, 05:18 PM
Theres some really good free ones about, doubt you'l need it custom, even so it will be a lot of money

alede
19-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Can you name me some good ones please. I have been looking but some have errors.

The reason why I would like a custom one is so that Designers can sell there designs save me have to upload them and that + so that the designs can go straight to the designer and not to me then I have to send it to them. To much time and it would be better for the designer

Fiendly
22-12-2011, 11:09 PM
Coding it will cost a lot of money, I know some sites offer a few hundred $$$ just for the basic. I can't think of some on the top of my head but I know some are offered on cPanels - Infact try YouTube and look up PHPAcademy, he goes and shows you how to code a basic one. Probably would take around an hour or too though

Chippiewill
26-12-2011, 04:22 PM
The reason why I would like a custom one is so that Designers can sell there designs save me have to upload them and that + so that the designs can go straight to the designer and not to me then I have to send it to them. To much time and it would be better for the designer
You're going to struggle to get something like that for less than a £1000. I would suggest a monthly payout system for the designers instead based off of order logs.

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 04:57 PM
You can get premade ones cheap.

iLogan
26-12-2011, 06:43 PM
http://codecanyon.net/category/php-scripts/shopping-carts?sort_by=sales_count&categories=php-scripts%2Fshopping-carts&page=1

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 06:48 PM
http://codecanyon.net/category/php-scripts/shopping-carts?sort_by=sales_count&categories=php-scripts%2Fshopping-carts&page=1
+Rep cheers

Twista500
21-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Why not use the paypal Shopping cart?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!