PDA

View Full Version : MW3 Prestige

Lamz
19-12-2011, 09:25 PM
When you prestige does it take al your class's? dumb question but yeah... does it?

Chris
19-12-2011, 09:39 PM
When you prestige does it take al your class's? dumb question but yeah... does it?

You dont lose classes that you unlocked with prestige tokens if thats what you mean. You may have to get to lvl 4 before being able to use them though.

Lamz
19-12-2011, 09:59 PM
You dont lose classes that you unlocked with prestige tokens if thats what you mean. You may have to get to lvl 4 before being able to use them though.

so say i prestige tonight... will i have my custom class's still?

Chris
19-12-2011, 10:12 PM
so say i prestige tonight... will i have my custom class's still?

I'm not 100% sure as Ive not prestiged yet, but once you reach lvl 4 in prestige 1 then you should be able to create custom classes again and keep the extra slots you may have unlocked already.

Lamz
19-12-2011, 10:31 PM
I'm not 100% sure as Ive not prestiged yet, but once you reach lvl 4 in prestige 1 then you should be able to create custom classes again and keep the extra slots you may have unlocked already.

ah ok, thanks

j0rd
20-12-2011, 12:07 AM
Say you buy a class with a Prestige Token, you keep that extra class through allprestige's, you don't lose it.

J0SH
20-12-2011, 01:29 AM
I'm not prestiging so I used all my prestige tokens on extra classes. Thinking about it now I should've gone for some titles and emblems, oh well.

Lamz
20-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Say you buy a class with a Prestige Token, you keep that extra class through allprestige's, you don't lose it.

I haven't prestiged yet...

Basically what ui'm asking is:

when I prestige, will the custom class's be gone inc. the guns?

like on BlackOps... when you prestige your **** goes away and you gotta start again... is it like that?

j0rd
24-12-2011, 03:23 PM
I haven't prestiged yet...

Basically what ui'm asking is:

like on BlackOps... when you prestige your **** goes away and you gotta start again... is it like that?

Late reply (sorry)!
You lose all guns, perks, equipment etc. So basically you start all again, it's always been like that :P

Lamz
24-12-2011, 03:38 PM
Late reply (sorry)!
You lose all guns, perks, equipment etc. So basically you start all again, it's always been like that :P

prestiged yesterday & found out :'(

but yeah... thanks for the reply :)

+rep

j0rd
24-12-2011, 05:55 PM
prestiged yesterday & found out :'(

but yeah... thanks for the reply :)

+rep

Haha, I prestiged to 2nd last night, not bad since my Xbox had RROD for 2 weeks I guess!

Lamz
24-12-2011, 08:54 PM
Haha, I prestiged to 2nd last night, not bad since my Xbox had RROD for 2 weeks I guess!

OUCH!

never had a RROD (thank god)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!