PDA

View Full Version : T-Mobile

Lamz
21-12-2011, 12:09 AM
Is it me or is t-mobiles network cuttin' out!?

MizzBex
21-12-2011, 12:31 AM
Yeah same for me but mines like linked with orange now or something... Not sure though I don't have a clue about phones LOL :)

Lamz
21-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah same for me but mines like linked with orange now or something... Not sure though I don't have a clue about phones LOL :)

yeah, T-Mobile & Orang have been joined since last year (T-Orange) which was suppose to give T-Mobile customers & Orange customers a better service because they have multiple service antenna or w.e. It's never happen to me before until yesterday I was on the phone & i just kept loosing signal every 10mins

xxMATTGxx
21-12-2011, 10:11 AM
yeah, T-Mobile & Orang have been joined since last year (T-Orange) which was suppose to give T-Mobile customers & Orange customers a better service because they have multiple service antenna or w.e. It's never happen to me before until yesterday I was on the phone & i just kept loosing signal every 10mins

Have you checked if there was a problem within your area?

Recursion
21-12-2011, 10:33 AM
Yes, you can use both Orange and T-Mobile's cell masts to get up to HSPA.

If your phone is cutting out, it's probably because it doesn't like the national roaming, which a lot of phones will get "confused" with. I'd contact T-Mobile, it's likely they'll have a new software update out for phones that have these problems.

On the other hand, it could also be an issue in your area like Matt said, it's not unheard of to have (not even ******** you) people digging into the ground and pulling out the high current power cables to the masts.

I've found it great, I get HSPA most of the places I am now, where I don't I get pretty good 2G signal, it's rare to be out of coverage :P

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 11:25 PM
T-mobiles got worse and worse over the years

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!