PDA

View Full Version : Wi-Fi DS

Flauvo
24-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Just to let you know that at the end of 2005,
The wireless connectivity system, also known as wi-fi, will be hitting stores the christmas.

Wi-Fi will allow DS players to play people all over the world without internet connection or wires!

This is an official Nintendo press-release.

Science
24-08-2005, 07:28 PM
lamo you have to plug it in. Another reason why psp is way better!

Magnet
24-08-2005, 09:58 PM
Science, edit your post, you should of said

Lmao you have to plug it in. Another reason why I think it's better.

And cool, I'll well buy it!

Charles
25-08-2005, 11:32 AM
The same goes for PSP if you don't have a wireless internet.

I think :(

ozzie-ing
26-08-2005, 06:56 PM
its the same as psp if u have wirless internet u dont and ds will have 'hotspots' all over the country where u can play wirless 2 other peeople all over the world so its better 5 days till psps death

Science
26-08-2005, 07:57 PM
1. you'll have to pay for the ds plugin for wi-fi capability (PSP is built in!)
2.DS dosn't have designated hotspots, all hotspots psp an DS can access
3. PSP has a built in web browser for firmware 2.00 (included in september 1st launch)
4. PSP can also play online gaming across the world via wi-fi hotspots
5.DS has lame graphics
6. PSP has graphics matched to a PS2
7. DS cant play MP3 music, PSP can!
8. DS cant play mpeg4 movies, PSP can!

Charles
27-08-2005, 12:33 PM
1. you'll have to pay for the ds plugin for wi-fi capability (PSP is built in!)
2.DS dosn't have designated hotspots, all hotspots psp an DS can access
3. PSP has a built in web browser for firmware 2.00 (included in september 1st launch)
4. PSP can also play online gaming across the world via wi-fi hotspots
5.DS has lame graphics
6. PSP has graphics matched to a PS2
7. DS cant play MP3 music, PSP can!
8. DS cant play mpeg4 movies, PSP can!
I can agree on points 3,7 and 8
It doesnt matter how 'Lame' the graphics are, its how they play. You do not have to pay for Wi-fi. As it says its free and coming out later this year.
How much is the PSP? £180? Ds? £100?

ozzie-ing
28-08-2005, 08:37 PM
ds can play mp3s nd movies u have 2 but an add on for £10
www.lik-sang.com
ds does have designated hotspots they are only compatible with ds software and are made by nintendo
ds can do basically all ur stuff nd more nd it doesnt need memory stiks

varna
28-08-2005, 09:06 PM
yeh blah blah blah the ds is cheaper but it looks cheap and nasty where as the psp is ooo much nicer and the graphics are sooo much beter than the ds the psp processor is 333mhz but sony have caped its max output to 222mhz so the batry lasts longer however sony are creatoing a battry which will hopefully last aslong as the mp3 players batterys (long long time) and let the prcessor run at full capacity making the psp even better than the ds also the ds case has just gone to waste i mean they could have put a much bigger screan and it quite chunky instead they could have increased the power......... having to pay extra for mp3 players and movie players are sily but the psp people you get it all done for you no add on wi-fi ready and the looks of it compared tot he psp well they speak for them selves the psp is gorgeous and sophistacted and the ds is childish and plain

edit: oh yeh and can you view pictures on your DS????? i can on a PSP
edit: just found a baby phat case for a psp anyone find a £20,000 case for a DS???? that is solid gold and consits of yellow and BLACK diomands

Ezzie.
28-08-2005, 09:22 PM
I agree with Science and Varna the psp totally rocks the ds

ozzie-ing
28-08-2005, 09:23 PM
yeh on psp u dont have to pay 4 the player (u do really its included in the £179) but u have 2 pay £20 for the dvds
wat kind of a saddo would pay £20000 for a case
and as for a battery life dont get me started

varna
28-08-2005, 09:39 PM
okay first of all im no sad *** have you even heard of baby paht or do u get ALL your clothes from oxfam? i would pay £20,000 for a case which is why i have got one .... okay battery life does matter its what powers the thing and without a decenty battery life what use is the thing? please do tell me and get T2 read the 3 page article on the psp and i qoute the sub title 'Five reasons the PSP is the greatest gadget EVER' i see nothing about a DS to you? and i think we all know what DS stands for 'DOG S**T' :D

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:22 PM
okay first of all im no sad *** have you even heard of baby paht or do u get ALL your clothes from oxfam? i would pay £20,000 for a case which is why i have got one .... okay battery life does matter its what powers the thing and without a decenty battery life what use is the thing? please do tell me and get T2 read the 3 page article on the psp and i qoute the sub title 'Five reasons the PSP is the greatest gadget EVER' i see nothing about a DS to you? and i think we all know what DS stands for 'DOG S**T' :D
Thats really harsh. Im not arguing. :(
I love oxfam <3 Oh and not forgetting Matalan.

Dark--Mark
28-08-2005, 10:24 PM
yay lets ALL plug in our WIRELESS INTERNET...... that makes no sense... oxymorons

(woops didnt see page two - ignore the 2nd page - read this after the first page ^_^)

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:26 PM
im gunna have one comment in this thing dont want to start a fight ur all chavs if u wanna start a fight all i got to say is psp pawnz end of story psp for more veteran gamers ds is for newbie gamers :P

Dark--Mark
28-08-2005, 10:29 PM
1 - i cant be a chav im from scotland ^_^
2 - of course DS are for noobs because they gameplay style is like all new technology isnt it? well psp is ANOTHER midnight club game. ANOTHER GTA game! lol

some say psp owns DS some say DS owns j00 and ect but these guys r nerds lol. the best player will get both in due time :D

btw diablo 2 was hinted at a ds release from blizzard ^_^ w00tness

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:31 PM
1 - i cant be a chav im from scotland ^_^
2 - of course DS are for noobs because they gameplay style is like all new technology isnt it? well psp is ANOTHER midnight club game. ANOTHER GTA game! lol

some say psp owns DS some say DS owns j00 and ect but these guys r nerds lol. the best player will get both in due time :D

btw diablo 2 was hinted at a ds release from blizzard ^_^ w00tness
psp still pawnz :rolleyes:

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:31 PM
Chav? Im am not a chav! Ahhh. Rofl.
N00b gamer am I? You cannot say that! How the heck would you know if I was a n00b gamer?
Yeah. Sure.

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:32 PM
Chav? Im am not a chav! Ahhh. Rofl.
N00b gamer am I? You cannot say that! How the heck would you know if I was a n00b gamer?
Yeah. Sure.
wow u cant even piece together a sentence :$

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:36 PM
wow u cant even piece together a sentence :$
I can't? Where were your full stops and your capital letters? Lmao.
Sorry.

varna
28-08-2005, 10:53 PM
im no chav !!! why would i be a chav i mean you don't even know me and how do you know people are a newbie gamer again your don'tknow them. and how on earth did you get onto a fight about who can and can't string a sentence together!!! a bit OFF topic but ahhh well! but yeh PSP owns and baby phat case is great!!!! so shhhhh silly child

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:54 PM
im no chav !!! why would i be a chav i mean you don't even know me and how do you know people are a newbie gamer again your don'tknow them. and how on earth did you get onto a fight about who can and can't string a sentence together!!! a bit OFF topic but ahhh well! but yeh PSP owns and baby phat case is great!!!! so shhhhh silly child
...he started it.. :p

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:55 PM
:rolleyes:
now repeat that in english and this time no slobber :rolleyes:

varna
28-08-2005, 11:14 PM
:rolleyes:
now repeat that in english and this time no slobber :rolleyes:

okay it was in english trust me my friend i am FAR better at english than you are and im sure your the only one who slobbers after al you are the one who brought it up!

ozzie-ing
29-08-2005, 07:32 AM
u all say nintendo is for n00bs its not have u ever blayed loz ocarina of time etc
longest game ever
sm64s long to if u collect all the stars

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!