PDA

View Full Version : .se v8 is unfair for non habbo club

disco
24-08-2005, 07:39 PM
Its no fair .se won't let non habbo memebrs into their new public room except for battle ball i thought was trying to eliminate habboism but this is going to push the big headed hcs even farther before you know it their going to be saying to you get out of my room i don't let ne one who can't get into a public room into my room ( bad example sorry)

xhannx
24-08-2005, 08:49 PM
1. huz .se?
2. I'm HC
3. That is the evilest flipping thing i've ever heard, it's just stupid, why does it matter if your HC or not ? Jus cos im HC don't mean I don't care for non-HC's, I have 300 free txtz on my fone, So i use the £10.00 i need to top up once a month on credits cos I don't usually fone, [I don't use that much, just enough for HC] But some HC's spend ALL their money on stupid credits! If a HC ever called yew poor, yew just say
"I'm not poor, I'm probably as wealthy as yew are, I'm just not sad enough to spend it all on an internet chatsite!" Though some people are in the same way as I am, or there parents get them, in which case...

SupaIGA
24-08-2005, 08:51 PM
We fund habbo therefore they have rewarded us with extra bonuses...

If you want these version 8 bouses simply help fund sulake !

xhannx
24-08-2005, 08:54 PM
We fund habbo therefore they have rewarded us with extra bonuses...

If you want these version 8 bouses simply help fund sulake !
Sulake don't need FUNDING they get enough money as it is cos there greedy! I do see your point though... even though I don't see the point in HC altogether, Why don't they just give everyone special hair? N special clothes, and just not give pressys altogether
Also, yew say Sulake need funding
:@ They've still got my SEVEN POUNDS FROM 100 C'S WHICH I BOUGHT IN AN OFFER AT XMAS AND STILL HAFNT RECIEVED :@
But neway... How come cokemusic don't make yew pay for stuff like that, and its just as gd
Why cant habbo do that?

Tommy
24-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Oh han shut up, there not greedy there a buisness, its a brilliant idea and its about time habbo club members got more stuff! They pay therefroe they should receive.

.dannyboymed.
24-08-2005, 08:56 PM
It's perfect. People who pay for Habbo are getting their money's worth.

olympic-games
25-08-2005, 06:42 AM
Cry and get over it
That`s the Point ...habbo wants to make Money so will encourage buyers to pay money for extra features.

That was the Plan in the first place for Having Habbo club. Just liek Being "Habbox vip"

sim
25-08-2005, 08:56 AM
I agree i you don't spend money you shouldn't get as many privelages! Thats how things work! You pay for what you get! oh and btw If your not sad enough to spend money on habbo **** off somewhere else

Joeymac
27-08-2005, 02:18 AM
like the clothes are rubbish... only good thing right now is the choosers.

EvilClown
27-08-2005, 02:23 AM
Rofl! Ur A N00b THATS WHY!! UR A STUPID NOOB! AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Ur Just sad ur not hc,

Hcs Pay For It
Non Hcs Beg For It

Noob

BLuweesH
27-08-2005, 04:26 AM
Well I think it's a bit of discrimination yes, but at least Habbo Club members have more worth for their membership now.

Dudeitsme
27-08-2005, 04:32 AM
okok with this hc non hc thing just because non hcs cant get in thats not habboist think about hc members only get a badge 2 rooms chooser and furni thats it why pay 25 creds for that hcs like some of us need more. all of habbo cant be for the free community if you dont have hc you should atleast get it thats basically habbo's point take rich habbos for instance alot of them are not hc i dont go up to them or email sulake and say omg its not fair to us poor habbos all the furniture needs to be free i dont do that so big whoop you cant get in to rooms not sulake/habbo's/ fault its your own if you dont like it i suggest you dont go up there

olympic-games
28-08-2005, 06:34 AM
Thats the Point ,you couldve sound more friendlish towards him though ,that was a bit rude evilclown.

Evolution
28-08-2005, 06:44 AM
I have to agree, Habbo Club members have been in the ditch for a while now. We've had no new furni, clothes or any new features at all!

It's about time we get 'priority access' to rooms, get special rooms, dances and a few new features.

The only thing that really su,cks is the friend thing.

50 friends + 500 friends su,ck.

olympic-games
28-08-2005, 08:40 AM
I have to agree, Habbo Club members have been in the ditch for a while now. We've had no new furni, clothes or any new features at all!

It's about time we get 'priority access' to rooms, get special rooms, dances and a few new features.

The only thing that really su,cks is the friend thing.

50 friends + 500 friends su,ck.

I`m Lost ,whats the "50 friends and 500 friends" comment about?
I really am Lost with what your Implying.

Rae-Girl
28-08-2005, 09:31 AM
I think its a good idea

xhannx
28-08-2005, 01:04 PM
Well i guess now yew pt it that way
But habbo don't need funding- like i said about cokemusic no-one funds them
So i suppose as long as there IS hc its fair enough
BUT
they shouldn't have HC neway!

mat64
28-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Well i guess now yew pt it that way
But habbo don't need funding- like i said about cokemusic no-one funds them
So i suppose as long as there IS hc its fair enough
BUT
they shouldn't have HC neway!

Ok, well why does anyone need to fund cokemusic? Coca-cola is a multi million pound bussiness who needs to fund them :s.

Habbo need funding because there a bussiness that runes on Habbo only, cokemusic dosnt, just remember what coke is, they make millions day on sales of coke :rolleyes_

6mike6
28-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Im Hc but i think its a good idea since all we have is like a few different clothes and a room with stairs???! its about time hcs got something new

Dust-Ball.
28-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I started A thred about this look and join it i like you r points habboisum
Click here (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=45999)

HC DO Think they Are Better Than NOn HC's (NOT All of You But) Today I had 4 Hc In a help Desk Today (They Are Staff) They Are als On My Team (I am Events team leader ) and They said wy shoudl we listen to you you anit a hc and i also went into a public room i sat at a table they Were NOT dressed as HC nore did they have there badges on and they say get lost you anit a HC But then magic ley there badges come on ahh i hate SOME HC's

EvilClown
05-09-2005, 06:25 PM
Thats the Point ,you couldve sound more friendlish towards him though ,that was a bit rude evilclown.

The Professor
05-09-2005, 07:32 PM
Excuse me? The people arguing against extra HC features are mad. We complain that buying HC isnt worth it because there arent enough reasons to buy it, and now sulake have actually listened and given us something are we complain? I find this stupid to say the least.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!