PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Raging About My Ban

ColyTom
22-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Last night I was on Habbo and I made a joke about webcams involving nudity but I didn't request anyone to go on cam nor did I offer to go on cam, I can't remember exactly what I said and straight after I typed it I received a warning so I didn't make any further comments about webcam. Next thing I know my client refreshes and I have been banned for an entire month for requesting or offering inappropriate sexual images. I am so annoyed, I have sent a request on the help thing about how annoyed I am. This now means that I won't be able to finish all the snowflake quests which is really annoying!

Grrr... rant over!

Boutiquee
22-12-2011, 08:52 AM
This Has happened to my friend because us two have banter and unfortunately he has had a month ban aswell. ;/ Unlucky i guess x

Futz
22-12-2011, 10:33 AM
I don't think there has ever been a time where I havn't been banned after some quality banter.

GoldenMerc
22-12-2011, 10:36 AM
Just appeal, its the only thing you can do.

Samantha
22-12-2011, 10:46 AM
When will people realise that Habbo moderators can't take jokes!

LouisCollins
22-12-2011, 10:51 AM
You're lucky they banned me till 2020 for advertising My habbo faniste.... Mods are getting stupid

Jordan
22-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Everyone should know that if you joke about anything that you know is a little rude/against the rules then you are probably get a ban.

Good luck appealing.

ColyTom
22-12-2011, 03:06 PM
But it seems silly why do they allow us to say words such as 'webcam' or 'naked' if the yare just going to ban us for using them? I have the bad word filter off so Habbos with the filter on probably wouldn't have seen the words anyway.

Also, loads of Habbos have cyber intercourse all the time and they don't always get banned!

-Nick
22-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Make another account ?

ColyTom
22-12-2011, 04:19 PM
Make another account ?

I have multiple other accounts :L

But this way my main aco**** and it has a lot of furni/credits and I was collecting snowflakes.

the.games
22-12-2011, 06:35 PM
This has happened to my main account as well. The only thing you can do is appeal the ban. I'm still waiting for a response on my appeal

Jordan
22-12-2011, 08:10 PM
But it seems silly why do they allow us to say words such as 'webcam' or 'naked' if the yare just going to ban us for using them? I have the bad word filter off so Habbos with the filter on probably wouldn't have seen the words anyway.

Also, loads of Habbos have cyber intercourse all the time and they don't always get banned!

You ain't allowed to say webcam lol.

Red
22-12-2011, 08:16 PM
You can't say words like webcam, on cam etc because you get warnings. Don't joke around with things like that cause its clear it will jut end in a ban.

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 04:58 PM
The only thing you can do is apply, not like they'l take much consideration though

Razon
27-12-2011, 08:22 PM
Habbo bans for anything nowadays thinking we are all 7 year olds and our mommys are watching everything we type and do on habbo ROFL

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!