PDA

View Full Version : How to pass the time.....

the.games
22-12-2011, 06:39 PM
OK, well, I love christmas and opening presents, but I tend to open all of mine at once, so I have to sit for about a hour watching everyone open there presents. Is there any way you can think of so I can avoid this or any general advice on how to pass the time?

Succubus
22-12-2011, 07:20 PM
You can try an restrict yourself from opening them all at once, maybe choose the slowest person to open presents and go in time with them. :)

Jordan
22-12-2011, 08:25 PM
I have like no presents this year as I didn't know what to have... So I've got money and I'll just go spend it on clothes then save up for something when I want it :)

Buttttttttttttttttttt, what I normally do and my family is watch each other open their presents :D

the.games
22-12-2011, 09:22 PM
Ahh, thanks guys!!!!!

---------- Post added 22-12-2011 at 09:26 PM ----------

+ repped you both. Cheers

Futz
22-12-2011, 09:35 PM
It's a family tradition at my house that we take it in turns opening our presents. Although, it doesn't really work anymore because my mom is a primary school teacher and she usually still has about 30 presents left over after we've all finnished. :D

Smurfed-
22-12-2011, 09:42 PM
what I do is Just go t the pace of my little sister. we are always the 2 people that finish opening last :)

:.:kaytay:.:
22-12-2011, 11:16 PM
In my family, we all get a present, and we can't open our present till we all show everyone what we got. :) just go UBER SLOW.

MizzBex
23-12-2011, 12:17 AM
We take it in turns aswell, and then you can like have a look at your present before opening some more e.g. have a go at a new game or something :P

Stephen
23-12-2011, 04:34 AM
In my family, we all get a present, and we can't open our present till we all show everyone what we got. :) just go UBER SLOW.

how do you open the first present if you can't open it until you show everyone what you got

geo
23-12-2011, 11:34 AM
Erm, I won't be getting many presents this year so I'll probably open mine first and then my mum and dad will take it in turns. :P When they're opening their presents, I stay in the room and watch to see what they get but I'll also be watching TV in case it gets boring. :)

the.games
23-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Erm, I won't be getting many presents this year so I'll probably open mine first and then my mum and dad will take it in turns. :P When they're opening their presents, I stay in the room and watch to see what they get but I'll also be watching TV in case it gets boring. :)

Were not allowed the TV on when we are opening presents in our house. Thanks for your ideas, guys, I have +repped the ones I think are the best!!

the.games
23-12-2011, 10:18 PM
There seems to be no more ideas, so thank you for all your ideas!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!