PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help needed (Giving away 15 thrones worth if it works)

Deathix
23-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Okay guys, I was banned last year in October on my other account BLAITE for "selling furniture for cash", however it was a spelling mistake. I've appealed many times and now it's got to the stage where they won't reply. Anyway.. What I'm asking of you if to send a request via the Habbo Customer Service Help Tool in regards to me. Putting something like this;

Why is Blaite banned for making a simple spelling mistake? It's getting beyond a joke that you are banning people for such stupid reasons.
^
Please change the words etc. so theyaren't just reading the same stuff and put as much "crap" as you like ;D

After you've sent this message you'll get a email off habbo asking for more information.. You can fill this information out with whatever details you like (made up or not).. This is to ensure they actually get the request.

Okay so the point of this is if Habbo get a large amount of these requests they should hopefully unban my account. If it happens they I will be giving away 15 thrones worth of rares of YOUR choice. Depending on the amount of people that helps, it will be split evenly.

Please reply to this post with print screens of your request in the Habbo Customer Service Tool so Idefiantlyknow you've helped me out. Oh and one more thing.. Please copy and paste the request multiple times because you can send up to 5 requests. More requests = more rares for you guys!

Thank you for your time,

Tom (Blaite) :)

Mr-Trainor
23-12-2011, 07:42 PM
I didn't think you were still around, Tom :P! It's a shame your still banned but I don't know if this method will work in terms of getting you unbanned. You may just be better off asking people to help you write an appeal, maybe :). I suppose it's worth a try though!

Deathix
23-12-2011, 07:49 PM
Yeah Hey mate, I've been pottering around Habbo for a bit and want to try and get back involved. I think this method will work if people actually participate and help me out haha. I suppose them getting a lot more requests would eventually annoy them haha

Mr-Trainor
23-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Yeah Hey mate, I've been pottering around Habbo for a bit and want to try and get back involved. I think this method will work if people actually participate and help me out haha. I suppose them getting a lot more requests would eventually annoy them hahaLol yea, but I'm just thinking that they might think you're just making loads of new accounts to annoy them or something :(.

Deathix
23-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Yeah was thinking that.. But then I thought they might be able to see the i.p address of the people sending in the requests.. So if they see loads of people are on my behalf.. They might unban haha

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 04:34 PM
I never got unbanned via Habbo Helptool i had to ring them :(

Frisky
27-12-2011, 12:21 AM
You realise they read HabboxForum generally to look for things just like this?

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 12:24 AM
You realise they read HabboxForum generally to look for things just like this?

Not anymore i don't think

bFen
27-12-2011, 12:35 AM
I sent in a request!!
I hope you get your account back <3
I saidWhy is Blaite banned for making a simple spelling mistake? The Account Blaite was banned for apparently selling Furniture for Cash. But it was a simple Spelling mistake. Please Please Please unban the account as it there is no need for it and it lost alot of furniture for no reason at all. ThankYou so Much <3

TheCasualSpy
27-12-2011, 12:51 AM
sorry to hear you're still not unbanned, this method might work, habbo might just give up and unban you, goodluck on getting unbanned.

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 12:53 AM
sorry to hear you're still not unbanned, this method might work, habbo might just give up and unban you, goodluck on getting unbanned.

Lol that doesn't happen in Habbo... You just gotta keep trying

twinart
27-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Sorry to hear this. Keep trying by sending reports through Customer Support and tell them why it is wrong for selling furnitures for cash. The furnitures are belong to us and it's up to us on what we want to do with them. If they still argueing, you may report to the police about Sulake.

JerseySafety
27-12-2011, 04:20 AM
Good idea, I might send in some reports or w.e tonight. I like this idea to get my account back to or try it which was banned for advertising a scam site - habbox D:

Stupid new mods

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 02:55 PM
Mod's ban over anything, don't even think they read the reports or the chat logs...

Deathix
27-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Thanks to everyone giving me feedback and Iappreciateit a hell of a lot. I'm going to start making a few more habbo accounts and send in more requests. If anyone else would like to do the same it would beappreciated.. A LOT.

PLEASE READ: If the method works I'm going to be giving away the following: 5 Pure thrones, Several BBB's and RBB's, A pickoriental screen, 20 Gold bars, and 36 Pink pillows... And all the rares I have in my hand (not sure what I've got).

Remember the more you help me out the more furniture you'll get, and you can have first pick. I'll put all of it in a room or something (Y)

---------- Post added 27-12-2011 at 05:28 PM ----------

I sent in a request!!
I hope you get your account back <3
I saidWhy is Blaite banned for making a simple spelling mistake? The Account Blaite was banned for apparently selling Furniture for Cash. But it was a simple Spelling mistake. Please Please Please unban the account as it there is no need for it and it lost alot of furniture for no reason at all. ThankYou so Much <3

Thanks a lot mate, if you want something if it works can you please print screen the request? And maybe send a few more (just copy and paste it) Thanks mate :)

Razon
27-12-2011, 03:39 PM
Habbo help tool sucks ass you have to email them or call them :l

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 03:41 PM
I wouldnt try your method, its just going to look worse on you. Personally i'd ring them when there next open

Deathix
27-12-2011, 03:47 PM
I wouldnt try your method, its just going to look worse on you. Personally i'd ring them when there next open

What's there number?

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 03:49 PM
UK Sulake UK Ltd
3rd floor, 55 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1BS, UK
Phone: 44 (0) 20 3411 8847
Fax: 44 (0) 20 7240 1926
Local services: www.habbo.com
(http://www.habbo.co.uk/) Advertising inquiries: advertising.uk[@][@]@sulake[/@].com (advertising.uk[@]@sulake[/@].com)

Remember there going to be closed just now, ring in a few days

Deathix
27-12-2011, 03:56 PM
UK

Sulake UK Ltd
3rd floor, 55 New Oxford Street
London WC1A 1BS, UK
Phone: 44 (0) 20 3411 8847
Fax: 44 (0) 20 7240 1926
Local services: www.habbo.com
(http://www.habbo.co.uk/) Advertising inquiries: advertising.uk[@]@sulake[/@].com

Remember there going to be closed just now, ring in a few days

I've rang them before on that number, it's only to do with money payment problems D:

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 04:08 PM
They only allow you to do voicemails now, you don't actually speak to you but if you do a appealing voice message they will ring you back

Deathix
27-12-2011, 04:19 PM
I'll try it in a few days then ><

But people, please do still appeal for me (Y)

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 04:20 PM
By other people doing appeals for you, with that slight chance of staff reading. you'l defiantly not be unbanned

Deathix
27-12-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm trying to get the staff just annoyed by my requests and maybe by other people helping me out they might just unban because I have a large amount of followers. This is my last resort anyway, so need to make it count :P

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Any amount of followers won't change their mind unfortuantly, you've just got to try catch them in a good mood :(

Deathix
27-12-2011, 04:30 PM
I don't think anyones tried this before anyways :P

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 04:31 PM
Im fairly sure someone will have :P

Razon
28-12-2011, 02:12 AM
They annoy anyones requests if they have posted the same request more than once

Bext
28-12-2011, 01:11 PM
I don't think anyones tried this before anyways :P

Hey

Someone did try this before, way back and unfortunately all that happened was habbo sent back replies along the lines of 'had lots of requests for this account' and suggesting the individual banned should contact habbo personally (Even though they had many times already).

I dont think lots of requsts will annoy them as its just like deleting emails on a system.

Sorry.

Pigperson
28-12-2011, 04:36 PM
I sent a request for you, I can't do the print screen thing though cos I'm on my new computer lol. Personally I don't think using the help tool does a lot nowadays, the best thing to do, is to call Habbo and do it that way.

Will

Deathix
29-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I sent a request for you, I can't do the print screen thing though cos I'm on my new computer lol. Personally I don't think using the help tool does a lot nowadays, the best thing to do, is to call Habbo and do it that way.

Will

Hey, thanks a lot for your time.. I've tried ringing them and the number that was given is just for money transaction problems D:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!