PDA

View Full Version : Your plans for Christmas Day

Shar
25-12-2011, 12:02 AM
What does everyone get up to on Christmas day?

We usually just gather around the tv and watch christmas tv - movies, Doctor Who and Eastenders - and have roast dinner and that's usually it :)

Chippiewill
25-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Going to the beach and then coming back home and watching doctor who and all the other stuff. Having Roast tomorrow instead..

geo
25-12-2011, 12:14 AM
open presents in the morning
go to my aunties at 12 ish and leave at 6. so i'll eat christmas dinner there and get more presents! :)
i'll probably come home early before everyone argues or something, so i'll watch some tv! (A).

Shar
25-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Going to the beach and then coming back home and watching doctor who and all the other stuff. Having Roast tomorrow instead..
sounds good :) I'd rather have roast than Turkey, I haaate turkey.

Mathew
25-12-2011, 12:30 AM
We pretty much do the same thing each year and I love it. We will wake up at about 8 and then shower before going to pick up my Gran who lives about 20 mins away. Then we open presents together before preparing Christmas dinner. We eat and then laze around until about 5pm. I might try and watch the Queen's Christmas message at 3pm actually. Afterwards we will be going to my Mum's cousin's house for a light buffet supper. We will probably get home about 9pm and then we usually watch TV Christmas specials but it looks like The Royle Family is a repeat this year!! :(

When I was young we would always open a few presents before going to get my Grandma. The past two years she has slept overnight from Christmas Eve due to the snow.. so this year it will be different.

twinart
25-12-2011, 02:36 AM
Wishing 'Merry Christmas!' to other people ;)

Showder
25-12-2011, 06:30 AM
Eat out and come home and normally watch Dr.Who

Jazz
25-12-2011, 11:22 AM
Opening presents and talking to friends and family in the morning till about 3ish
Go to my aunites house for xmas dinner about 4pm
Get home, feet up, watching telly :)

buttons
25-12-2011, 11:38 AM
going to see my nephew and having christmas dinner with them. i haven't even moved from bed yet think i might just have christmas tomoroow and sleep all day. so not in the mood to see anyone lol i might go out later too

wixard
25-12-2011, 03:36 PM
erm well we woke at 9ish and i was NOT happy, we opened presents then had breakfast
went my grans for an hour exchanged presents back home, now we just eat together in abit but after do our own thing

HotelUser
25-12-2011, 03:42 PM
I did all the family stuff yesterday which is good because today I just slept in and I'm taking medicine and have tissue by my side, and I might sleep later or try to find a pharmacy open today to get Tylenol (a better medicine than the one I've took) because I'm pretty darn sick :P

Technologic
25-12-2011, 09:13 PM
It's been such a nice christmas this year. Got up at 7, made cinnamon waffles, opened the pillowcases (stockings basically lol) then went to visit my nan at the care home for a couple of hours, came home. Had lunch at 3 after watching fillms, then opened the main presents at 5.

Normally we're all rushing about and stressed but this year it's just been really really nice

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 05:44 PM
For Xmas I had lunch with my family then spent the night with my friends it was fun ringing up police and fooling around saying there was a drunk driver infront of me and then came to find out he really was drunk then had a few shots and a few drinks and ordered 2 pizzas for dinner happy days :)

Jordan
26-12-2011, 06:01 PM
I spent the first half of the day at my mums, and I had all my brothers round and one of their girl friends. We all had a laugh played on the PS3, christmas music, lunch.

Then went down dads where we we ate all the chocolate and sweets we received and watch all the great films and tv shows on that night.

Love christmas day =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!