PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Christmas #1

Mathew
25-12-2011, 03:53 PM
The Military Wives Choir with "Wherever You Are" have grabbed the Christmas Number One today! Apparently they have sold more copies than the rest of the top twelve put together. Proceeds of sales will go straight to their charity and the government is donating the VAT too.

Yet more evidence that The X Factor is significantly dropping in popularity. :)
Merry Christmas! :) xo

peteyt
26-12-2011, 02:27 AM
The Military Wives Choir with "Wherever You Are" have grabbed the Christmas Number One today! Apparently they have sold more copies than the rest of the top twelve put together. Proceeds of sales will go straight to their charity and the government is donating the VAT too.

Yet more evidence that The X Factor is significantly dropping in popularity. :)
Merry Christmas! :) xo

If only we could get rid of all the shows like X Factor. Maybe we'd be full of at least a few more proper artists.

GoldenMerc
26-12-2011, 08:43 PM
I know but it is good of shows like X Factor because there is alot of undiscovered artists

Richie
26-12-2011, 10:19 PM
It's a good song but i wanted alex day to win

AddictedToHTID
27-12-2011, 09:25 AM
Scooter should of had UK number 1.

MizzBex
27-12-2011, 10:04 AM
I'm glad The Military Wives Choir won :)I don't mind X Factor but I think it's stupid that they try to get christmas number 1 every year.

Chris
27-12-2011, 10:59 AM
I'm glad xfactor didn't get it. Its unfair on other artists that work hard because they don't normally have the same numbers backing them than the xfactor show supporters. Anyway, little mix got their number one last week so I'm sure they'll be happy.

peteyt
28-12-2011, 03:07 AM
I know but it is good of shows like X Factor because there is alot of undiscovered artists

Yeah I'm all for getting new music out there and love radio's that play unsigned stuff but the problem with the X Factor is its often just a quick ticket to fame, while other artists have to fight to the top, play loads of cheap gigs in tiny pubs to get anywhere. They miss out on all that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!