PDA

View Full Version : Rib Tribal Tatto

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 12:39 AM
Hi,

Well tomorrow im getting all my tattoo's redone to a good standard, but im wanting to add a rib tattoo while im at it, I want it to be tribal and link with my other ones, the link for my other ones is here;
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=710596
If you can find me a tribal rib tattoo that will match il +rep you x383838 times xx
Ross

beth
27-12-2011, 12:54 AM
are you part of a tribe?!

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 12:54 AM
No but i like tribal tattoos.... is that allowed or do i have to ask your permission?

Robbie
27-12-2011, 12:56 AM
not a fan of tribal tattoos, or stars, or anything like that. i would/am only getting tattoos that have relevance and meaning to me. something that makes you think of the metaphor behind it. but that's just me.

beth
27-12-2011, 12:56 AM
no thats fine dear, i'd just like to know what tribes i'd be representing over myself for the rest of my life xoxox

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 01:06 AM
It's what i want so il be happy :)

-:Undertaker:-
27-12-2011, 03:02 AM
I've never understood why western men would want to cover themselves in ink as though they were part of some African tribe from the pre-colonial era, it baffles me. The same applies to those who stretch their ears (which I really can't get my head around) as though they belong to some Amazonian tribe and not the western word. Progress? I think not! - strangely enough I just said the same to my friend before I opened this thread. :P

But as you're asking for advice, surely they'd re-draw where they have already marked?

are you part of a tribe?!

Amen, my thoughts exactly.

Technologic
27-12-2011, 01:15 PM
I've never understood why western men would want to cover themselves in ink as though they were part of some African tribe from the pre-colonial era, it baffles me. The same applies to those who stretch their ears (which I really can't get my head around) as though they belong to some Amazonian tribe and not the western word. Progress? I think not! - strangely enough I just said the same to my friend before I opened this thread. :P

But as you're asking for advice, surely they'd re-draw where they have already marked?

Amen, my thoughts exactly.

*REMOVED*

I think they look great but yeah those particular ones are looking pretty.... rough. Who did them?

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude!

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Got them done by a mate, wish i never. my back ones fine, but my arm and chest look messed up so wanting to get them re-done.

-:Undertaker:-
27-12-2011, 04:35 PM
*removed*

Oh grow up. What are you? a hormonal little girl?

Got them done by a mate, wish i never. my back ones fine, but my arm and chest look messed up so wanting to get them re-done.

But surely to re-do them correctly they'd need removing first?

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 04:36 PM
Oh grow up. What are you? a hormonal little pansy?

But surely to re-do them correctly they'd need removing first?

No the lines need to be re-done so it will be slightly thicker

Zak
27-12-2011, 10:16 PM
I love your back tattoo Ross. I'm not sure if I want a tribal, I'm somewhat of a perfectionist, if there's one part I don't like I'll hate it forever!

GoldenMerc
27-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Yeh, im getting arm and chest redone Zak, to sort of make it fine :P

Metric1
30-12-2011, 07:18 PM
If somebody did a tattoo like that on my arm I would't be their friend... The lines on your back are nice and crisp. The tattoo on your arm will look 10x better with the lines re-done.

samsaBEAR
02-01-2012, 11:13 AM
hang on wait, so you want to get your ribs done, but you're actually asking someone on here to find a tattoo for you? jesus christ, here's a novel idea, go to a tattooist and (im not sure if you're aware of this bro) they can actually draw something up for you! i mean if you're going to get some ****** tribal you might as well let a professional draw something instead looking for it on the internet

Alexx..
02-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Tribal tattoos make my eyes bleed.

But anyway, go to your artist and get them to design it instead of asking teenagers to look for designs for you.

iFlame
02-01-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm not a fan of it if I am quite honest, I would not have it done if I was you, as if you don't like it in a few years time, that's it, you can't get it removed!

Anyway, its your life, but personally no I would not have it done.

velvet
02-01-2012, 11:39 PM
hate tribal tattoos, they're just ugly blocks of black

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!