View Full Version : what will you summon an furni in rs

kha3000
24-08-2005, 10:12 PM
ok rs is going to have a huge update
1 for houses an 1 for summoning
wot ur furi will u like to see an have
how things will you like to see summoned an like to summon

wooty rs becoming the new habbo 3d style! lolz
im going to summon a big mean green hc sofa!!

ssricky
24-08-2005, 10:36 PM
ok rs is going to have a huge update
1 for houses an 1 for summoning
wot ur furi will u like to see an have
how things will you like to see summoned an like to summon

wooty rs becoming the new habbo 3d style! lolz
im going to summon a big mean green hc sofa!!
lol ill sumone like sum huge dragon thats like level 9999 :P

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 10:42 PM
i would summon a rubber chicken farm xP

enter and get wacked

the owners will not accept resposability for and injuries whilst on the farm x]

Neil
24-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Summoning isn't going to be a majour update, you'll only be able to summon things like lvl 80 zombies or something I doubt you can summon stuff like lvl 100 dragons, the update is basically a little bit added to the magic section nothing more and the houses is something that will take time for Jagex to work on these update are expected around the end of the year maybe much later

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 10:58 PM
Summoning isn't going to be a majour update, you'll only be able to summon things like lvl 80 zombies or something I doubt you can summon stuff like lvl 100 dragons, the update is basically a little bit added to the magic section nothing more and the houses is something that will take time for Jagex to work on these update are expected around the end of the year maybe much later

they were talking about those updates when i left like 4 months ago (on the forum)

the houses should be like the rune crafting you tele to a house :) in stead of new world purely for houses it would always be full >.<

Neil
24-08-2005, 11:02 PM
they were talking about those updates when i left like 4 months ago (on the forum)

the houses should be like the rune crafting you tele to a house :) in stead of new world purely for houses it would always be full >.<
And that has what to do with it? :s

Evil
24-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Jagex might be lieing again :d they said they would make horses and they made toy horses there probally gonna make ginger bread houses :P

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 11:07 PM
you were talking about they will be ready by the end of the year ...

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 11:08 PM
Jagex might be lieing again :d they said they would make horses and they made toy horses there probally gonna make ginger bread houses :P

those toy horses are pointless eople think they mke you run faster but - the time it takes for it to do the actions makes you slower >.<

EDIT: didn't mean to double post >.<

ssricky
24-08-2005, 11:11 PM
is this stuff only gunna be members

Neil
24-08-2005, 11:11 PM
you were talking about they will be ready by the end of the year ...
Yea and you said something about whatever 4 months ago, you know how much work they will hve to do to get it right? It's like a quest, it probably takes then months to do just one so something as big as player owned house which they have never attempted before will be extremly hard for them they can do all the graphics and stuff but they will need to program it so that each house has it's own owner if you understand POH has been going since classic so it's taking them ages it is just when they hope to release them it's not certain that they will come out

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 11:21 PM
Yea and you said something about whatever 4 months ago, you know how much work they will hve to do to get it right? It's like a quest, it probably takes then months to do just one so something as big as player owned house which they have never attempted before will be extremly hard for them they can do all the graphics and stuff but they will need to program it so that each house has it's own owner if you understand POH has been going since classic so it's taking them ages it is just when they hope to release them it's not certain that they will come out

personally i think they should keep the new updates secret until they are on the home straight.

they release new quests every month or so- they should release quests in twos or threes so there isn't a mad rush to complete one quest and they have more intrest at one given time, it might take longer to get new quests but it will be worth it so your not given the answears of stronger/ quicker players.

Iambikez
24-08-2005, 11:23 PM

Evil delete some msgs in inbox =]

Neil
24-08-2005, 11:26 PM
personally i think they should keep the new updates secret until they are on the home straight.

they release new quests every month or so- they should release quests in twos or threes so there isn't a mad rush to complete one quest and they have more intrest at one given time, it might take longer to get new quests but it will be worth it so your not given the answears of stronger/ quicker players.
If they did that people would get bored and lose intrest in RuneScape so Jagex will lose members because they are only updating the game once a month

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 11:31 PM
If they did that people would get bored and lose intrest in RuneScape so Jagex will lose members because they are only updating the game once a month

thats what the new skills are for eg farming these skiils will keep you busy until a new update

when i was playing i was doing mage - range and crafting etc and just did quests for 2 weeks ish and have sumthing like 97 q.p's now

runescape is about building a charcter which enables you to doing quests.

so skills will keep you busy so they wll release a quest with a higher skill demand so you will train up for.

Neil
24-08-2005, 11:32 PM
thats what the new skills are for eg farming these skiils will keep you busy until a new update

when i was playing i was doing mage - range and crafting etc and just did quests for 2 weeks ish and have sumthing like 97 q.p's now

runescape is about building a charcter which enables you to doing quests.

so skills will keep you busy so they wll release a quest with a higher skill demand so you will train up for.
Yes but if you have 99 on every lvl and they only release a quest or two every month they wont have nothing to do and they will leave the game

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Yes but if you have 99 on every lvl and they only release a quest or two every month they wont have nothing to do and they will leave the game

castle wars - if there lvl 99 in everything they would be bored by that time anyway.

Neil
24-08-2005, 11:37 PM
castle wars - if there lvl 99 in everything they would be bored by that time anyway.
Ok, if you had 99 at all skills, max qp and hated mini games what would you do?

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Ok, if you had 99 at all skills, max qp and hated mini games what would you do?

pking BUT i would be bored by that time and would of left for WoW or Guild wars etc

yourself ?

Neil
24-08-2005, 11:40 PM
pking BUT i would be bored by that time and would of left for WoW or Guild wars etc

yourself ?
I would of left but not for WoW or Guild wars, not paying that price for a boring game

Mr.Sam
24-08-2005, 11:44 PM
I would of left but not for WoW or Guild wars, not paying that price for a boring game

guild wars is a one off payment of £26 in game i think

you can buy extra chapters but there not nessaccery.

kha3000
25-08-2005, 09:46 AM
ok if you want to know when there going to release house jagex said hopfully by x-mas it will be released..

Ziabotsu
25-08-2005, 10:26 AM
F'I had 99 on everything I'd pk and make money and play castlewars, its all good.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!