PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Hype - Ends 7th January

Sloths
29-12-2011, 12:23 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/bensalem2/Holiday+Hype

So we all know that long stretch of holidays at the end of the school year where we have fun in the sun. But we also know how quickly school starts up again and we’ve got nothing to show for the holidays. If we were all like Phineas and Ferb and found a good way to spend it, no rules or strings attached. How would you spend your ideal summer? There’s no limits so brainstorm away, may the best summer win!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Andii
02-01-2012, 12:45 AM
on habbo with [@]@HotelUser[/@] :) :)

geo
02-01-2012, 01:40 AM
family holiday in america for 6 weeks. idk we'd do everythinggggg

Barefoot
02-01-2012, 01:50 AM
I'd love to go to Florida and and spend a week at Disney!

JerseySafety
02-01-2012, 07:30 AM
I'd love to either go to Hawaii, Rarotonga or the UK again, or go to America [never been there =[] or just chill at the beach with mates or family having a good time getting pissed ;)

Succubus
02-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Knowing myself, I'd quickly change my clock to year 1980, tell everyone the world has ended, cause chaos... Then laugh at all the fools :D

Then I'd go to a fair ground park and scare the living day lights out of everyone.
Planned :D

Eoin247
02-01-2012, 09:40 AM
Living it up at the hotel california of course. Such a lovely place, Such a lovely face.

Empired
02-01-2012, 12:04 PM
I would go to Fiji and become a Lumberjack...

:DLong story

bFen
02-01-2012, 12:20 PM
So i get 6 Weeks for my Summer Hoidays. So here it is!

I would go to Hire out a Theme Park, Unlimited Food and Drink, Unlimited times to go on rides with no Que at all.
But wait. That's for just 1 Week.
Then next i would take a trip to Las Vegas because I've been there I LOVED IT!!
But wait!!! That was for 2 weeks!
Then i would go to Hawaii for another 2 weeks just to get some Rays and live a very chill coconut lifestyle.
But wait!! I have one more week left!!
In this week i would go to Canada and have a Snowboarding Extravaganza.

Thats my 6 Weeks of Wonder!!!!!!! HOLIDAYY!!

Jurv
02-01-2012, 04:18 PM
I would go to America for an extremely long holiday, see all the sights and do everything that I wanted. I would see some of the best live performances and go to the finest restaurants.

Pigperson
02-01-2012, 07:59 PM
I would spend it on the coast on one of Spain's islands with friends and family living the life of luxury but also just relaxing really. After this I would love to just have a credit card full of money, my phone and my passport and with these 3 things, I would travel the world being spontaneous and all that ;)

Will

Matt
03-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Touring the world on a private jet, add on another month onto my holiday, and spend extra time in America! (i've always wanted to go to America). Also go back to the Uk and see everyone i know. Then go over to the East Coast of Australia. I would go everywhere, and instead of a summer, it would last about 1 year :)

Zelda
03-01-2012, 10:08 AM
I would collect rainwater in jugs to sell on hot days and make a million quid :)

Kellie
03-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Me and a couple of good mates to go on holiday, pure sunshine, relaxing, hot boys, clubbing at night.... love it.

sophiepfc
03-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Ed sheeran would fall in love with me, and paramore would be my best friends and we would all go on tour :)

Rindy2121
04-01-2012, 06:34 AM
Need to travel all over the world and try to find the biggest theme park

Jazz
04-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Sleeping under the stars in south africa with a can of irn bru and a tub of Ben & Jerrys ice cream

sorrydude$
04-01-2012, 04:04 PM
I dont understand competitions like this, seems unfair, everyone posts "their" best summer. :/

may the best summer win!

Anyways a great summer for me, and every summer is the same for me, which makes them ally equally best. Is simply having a good time with my girlfriends, Tanning in the sun, beach, party's. Etc,Etc,Etc.

Note, So people don't think I'm some "out-of-hand-blonde-*****" "Having a good time is not getting to drunk, and you never do :) You litteraly HAVE A GOOD TIME

MultiKaching
06-01-2012, 04:35 PM
On a date with McDonalds' avatar. hawtttt

mikkybee
07-01-2012, 12:53 AM
i already had my dream holiday!
Disney land for 10 days!!!!! Going on rides, shopping, and eating lots of yummy foods!!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!