PDA

View Full Version : Sam broadcaster.....

JakeWillow
29-12-2011, 10:35 AM
I love this site, it is a new addiction to me,a and Im currently gathering songs and what not to make a Dj app, So yeah... But I Cant find a sam broadcaster download. So I was wondering for the sake fo any others that would like to become a Dj, if the staff or anyone else could post any of the older versions of sam Broadcaster, which i have heard are easier to use, that would be availiable to all users, this would be great help, Thank you!

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator): Thread moved from ' Habbox Feedback ' to here as probably more suitable

Recursion
29-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Sam 2, 3, 4 are all very similar, you can get the trial versions at www.spacialaudio.com (http://www.spacialaudio.com)... no one here is allowed to post cracks or serial keys, it's against the rules.

There's not even any reason to break the law here, you can get along perfectly fine with WinAmp, which is free! ;)

JakeWillow
29-12-2011, 10:47 AM
Oh no, I dont want crack etc. But its just I cant seem to find out how to get different versions, i have the money for it. I just prefer same 2 to sam v4.and I need the reg download for it.

xxMATTGxx
29-12-2011, 11:00 AM
Sam 2, 3, 4 are all very similar, you can get the trial versions at www.spacialaudio.com (http://www.spacialaudio.com)... no one here is allowed to post cracks or serial keys, it's against the rules.

There's not even any reason to break the law here, you can get along perfectly fine with WinAmp, which is free! ;)

Although WinAmp is free, I don't believe that is supported at Habbox or any other major fansite due to various reasons.

Recursion
29-12-2011, 11:10 AM
I don't see why not, it's entirely made to work with SHOUTcast, seeing as Winamp and SHOUTcast share developers.

Richie
29-12-2011, 11:23 AM
I don't see why not, it's entirely made to work with SHOUTcast, seeing as Winamp and SHOUTcast share developers.

I'm assuming it is because the bitrate options are different. I know this is somewhat irrelevantbut if habboxlive djs wish to dj at a higher format than 48kb/s it won't disconnect them during changeovers once they don't change the sampling rate or the mode. Well at least it works for me on the servers I use, maybe you could add a test server and fiddle around with the bitrate to allow djs with better connection the option (not sure if you do or not).

Rich

Recursion
29-12-2011, 11:24 AM
I'm assuming it is because the bitrate options are different. I know this is somewhat irrelevantbut if habboxlive djs wish to dj at a higher format than 48kb/s it won't disconnect them during changeovers once they don't change the sampling rate or the mode. Well at least it works for me on the servers I use, maybe you could add a test server and fiddle around with the bitrate to allow djs with better connection the option (not sure if you do or not).

Rich

I'm sure Winamp allows the same bitrate (128kbps?) as Habbox generally use...

beth
29-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Winamp and shoutcast are completely inferior and hasn't been allowed at habboxlive since at least 2008.

Richie
29-12-2011, 11:28 AM
I'm sure Winamp allows the same bitrate (128kbps?) as Habbox generally use...

I haven't a clue buddy, never used it, I was just assuming. I'm not sure why but when I was there it was strictly Sam broadcaster 2 then after a while they let Sam broadcaster 3 creep in. Although all the bitrates are the same. They just look different but they do all work the same. I'm sure there is good reason behind it but honestly if you got one of the managers to test a bunch of software on a test server one day you could open a load of gates for presenting, especially software like virtual dj, I'm sure there is the odd few djs on habbo that would like to use hardware when presenting and you can't do that through sam broadcaster sadly.

JakeWillow
29-12-2011, 11:30 AM
World record anyone? 10 views and already 7 Comments :D

Richie
29-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Also not sure if habboxlive djs know this but when some of the djs are djing their mic can sometimes freeze and skip, i noticed it stops the freezing / skipping if you go to voice fx > config > buffer settings > change packets to 20 and packet time to 5.

JakeWillow
29-12-2011, 12:00 PM
OOOh dibs on helping! hey richie...S Shouldnt that post be in the Tecnology & the web thread?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!