PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Challenge Aftermath

Chippiewill
29-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Thanks everyone for competing, hopefully some of the challenges were fun.

This is a bit delayed but Flisker won day 24 and Jaaaack! came second, they win two months and one month of VIP respectively, unfortunately there were problems due to the heavy downtime that evening which meant I wasn't able to do the whole thing.

Also Recursion still has to name the colour he would like from winning day 23.

Finally it is entirely feasible that I accidentally forgot about one of the days, so if you still haven't received VIP that you were meant to then please reply below.

Also for the 125ers we managed to decide just that Dentafrice is the best programmer, Oleh as the best Tech mod (Out of two?) and that David (HotelUser) is the biggest fanboy.

Jack!
29-12-2011, 02:39 PM
Didn't expect to come second! haha, can I have any random colour again please?

Recursion
29-12-2011, 04:56 PM
Thanks everyone for competing, hopefully some of the challenges were fun.

This is a bit delayed but Flisker won day 24 and Jaaaack! came second, they win two months and one month of VIP respectively, unfortunately there were problems due to the heavy downtime that evening which meant I wasn't able to do the whole thing.

Also Recursion still has to name the colour he would like from winning day 23.

Finally it is entirely feasible that I accidentally forgot about one of the days, so if you still haven't received VIP that you were meant to then please reply below.

Also for the 125ers we managed to decide just that Dentafrice is the best programmer, Oleh as the best Tech mod (Out of two?) and that David (HotelUser) is the biggest fanboy.

I'll go for some Pink ;) x

Oleh
02-01-2012, 10:11 PM
It is such an honor to be chosen as the best Tech mod :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!