PDA

View Full Version : [HELP] Ideas for a group room

Pigperson
29-12-2011, 09:21 PM
I hate how I always have the urge to make rooms but end up demolishing them but here I go again lol. I might not do this but I might do so yeh.

I'm thinking about making a group room, something like police, army etc.

I have pretty royal furni and furni that looks nice and extravagant like red carpets and the cabin flooring.

I don't know what to make though, I don't think a police or army fits with extravagant furni. Dno, possibly a kingdom lol but I don't know how that would work, I kinda like the idea of making a kingdom group room, someone think how to do it LOL. I mainly want a room that will be busy all the time though.

Help is much appreciate :D +12rep

Will

Aaron
29-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Why don't you make perhaps a studio? Extravagant furni would suit that. Which let's people roam around and RP as they please. Could attract a lot of people if done properly.

Good luck in whichever you choose! :)

Zelda
29-12-2011, 09:47 PM
Well as me and ruby were discussing here's a few ideas that might help you will -

- Library , makes use of red carpets and cabin wood etc
- Hotel , useful with all the royal furni
- Possibly a park with a pagoda or something like that,
- Maybe a train station or something, with like an orient express train etc, posh trains that can make use of the extravegant furni :P

That's about all i can think of atm though , hope it helps

MizzBex
29-12-2011, 10:12 PM
I think the inside of a royal palace or something is a good idea for RP and I agree with above that a library would make use of the furni, but i'm not sure many people would use it.

Pigperson
29-12-2011, 11:54 PM
Well as me and ruby were discussing here's a few ideas that might help you will -

- Library , makes use of red carpets and cabin wood etc
- Hotel , useful with all the royal furni
- Possibly a park with a pagoda or something like that,
- Maybe a train station or something, with like an orient express train etc, posh trains that can make use of the extravegant furni :P

That's about all i can think of atm though , hope it helps

Nice ideas, library wouldn't interest a lot of people I don't think, [@]@Roxy[/@] made a hotel and it's not like as busy as I would like (hers is amazing as well), park isn't really a role playing room. But the train station idea does sound quite nice as it's kinda like the airport but original :D

I might do that, are there any other ideas for role playing rooms, like armies and stuff like that where there are ranks, I'm kinda inclined towards those sorta rooms.

Will

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!