PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Xfactor a fix?

Sheep:
30-12-2011, 06:13 PM
The popular Habbo XFactor owned by Faky with a prize of 500c may be a fix. Earlier today sheaccidentallywhispered to someone saying "By the way Jess, tonights XFactor is fixed for WalkAway. to leave", Jess is one of the judges. Maybe she was joking but i thought id post this before tonights show just in case:)

Thread moved by Jordan (Forum Super Moderator): From 'Habbo News & Rumours' to here as more suited

geo
30-12-2011, 06:20 PM
DAMN PIGZ FOR THE WIN! :(

faky hates me but your sister has told me all about it, it would be a shame if it was a fix lol.

TheCasualSpy
30-12-2011, 06:48 PM
if walkaway does leave then it makes it more likely

Sheep:
30-12-2011, 06:51 PM
DAMN PIGZ FOR THE WIN! :(

faky hates me but your sister has told me all about it, it would be a shame if it was a fix lol. Ikr i wouldnt be suprised if the show is a fix, but faky did do this on purpose because shes sly

iBlueBox
30-12-2011, 07:12 PM
This is Habbo news because?

geo
30-12-2011, 07:22 PM
This is Habbo news because?

Jamie's not really someone who's posted much at Habbox so it's an easy mistake to post something about Habbo in Habbo news and rumours. I'm not sure he knew that it's wrong and that it should have gone in Habbo In General but that's hardly his fault. It's still telling you something about Habbo. :P

tylermunjkt
30-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I dont see the point in a Habbo XFactor, all it is a pixel with a human typing words =/. Usually they are all a scam or fix anyway.

Sheep:
30-12-2011, 07:27 PM
Walkaway has left the competition, what a suprise! Gypseous and him were in the bottom two, considering Faky has already stopped Gypseous from being removed from the competition after she broke far more rules than Pigz ever did, it seems pretty obvious that this is a rigged competition.

geo
30-12-2011, 07:28 PM
I dont see the point in a Habbo XFactor, all it is a pixel with a human typing words =/. Usually they are all a scam or fix anyway.

I know right. How can you judge someone's singing talent if they're typing to you.. it's beyond me. Anyway, if the people that organize it/take part in it are having fun, then it's up to them. :)

Andii
30-12-2011, 07:32 PM
why is this thread in here?? lolol. . .it was posted over an hour ago?

Sheep:
30-12-2011, 07:33 PM
I know right. How can you judge someone's singing talent if they're typing to you.. it's beyond me. Anyway, if the people that organize it/take part in it are having fun, then it's up to them. :) itd be fair enough but none of the contestants other than one or two have any idea that it might be rigged, theyre doing it for the 500c prize that is promised (and probably wont be given) by Faky L0L

---------- Post added 30-12-2011 at 07:37 PM ----------

sorry im a noob on this forum, is it in the wrong place?:/

---------- Post added 30-12-2011 at 07:40 PM ----------

soz i dont exactly use this forum much and I presumed Habbo Rumours meant rumours on habbo hotel..

---------- Post added 30-12-2011 at 07:44 PM ----------

Jamie's not really someone who's posted much at Habbox so it's an easy mistake to post something about Habbo in Habbo news and rumours. I'm not sure he knew that it's wrong and that it should have gone in Habbo In General but that's hardly his fault. It's still telling you something about Habbo. :P EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jazz
30-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Not really surprising, most of these comps are fixed these days..

Sheep:
30-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Not really surprising, most of these comps are fixed these days..
yeah it just suprised me how popular this has been and how none of the contestants really knew how the owner was fixing it :/

Jazz
30-12-2011, 08:59 PM
yeah it just suprised me how popular this has been and how none of the contestants really knew how the owner was fixing it :/

Its a shame really, people spend there time for these competitions and at the end of the day only one thing will come of it. More popularity of the owner..

Pigperson
30-12-2011, 09:21 PM
Lol Jamie post in Habbo In General next time ;)

I don't trust people doing big comps like this, I prefer comps ran by fansites just because you know they are safe.

Will

Pigperson
30-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Mybad it's supposed to go here in the Scam section lololol

Will

beth
31-12-2011, 12:20 AM
i always see one of my friends in this room and i always think u wot. would always be slightly dubious of a 500c prize. too good to be true most of the time.

Inseriousity.
31-12-2011, 01:07 AM
i always see one of my friends in this room and i always think u wot. would always be slightly dubious of a 500c prize. too good to be true most of the time.

UNLESS IT'S BY HABBOX!! COS YE BETHIE WOULD KNOW BOUT THAT! (wait it was 500c werent it or was it 250c... oh w/e i forget).

I'd never heard of it but yeah I think it's sad someone would go to all that trouble to scam people. oh I wish it was back in the day of making fake ffs with clones... that's what my brother did anyway (a)

TheCasualSpy
31-12-2011, 02:30 AM
UNLESS IT'S BY HABBOX!! COS YE BETHIE WOULD KNOW BOUT THAT! (wait it was 500c werent it or was it 250c... oh w/e i forget).

I'd never heard of it but yeah I think it's sad someone would go to all that trouble to scam people. oh I wish it was back in the day of making fake ffs with clones... that's what my brother did anyway (a)
surely thats accusing your brother of scamming at thats against the rules.
Also now that they did go it is highly likely to be rigged

Eoin247
31-12-2011, 04:12 AM
Lol Jamie post in Habbo In General next time ;)

I don't trust people doing big comps like this, I prefer comps ran by fansites just because you know they are safe.

Will

Totaly agree! Since the begining of habbo it seems that nearly every big prize comp on habbo ran by ordinary members has been a scam of some sort.

Sheep:
31-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Mybad it's supposed to go here in the Scam section lololol

Will Thanks will, im a noob on forums ngl ;P

Elegance
31-12-2011, 01:59 PM
as long as hannaca or pigz wins i dont careeee

na i'm joking but yeah it's a bit of a shame people would go through all that trouble..

Jurv
31-12-2011, 06:39 PM
I used to speak to Faky all the time, she was like my bffl before I joined Habbox.

TheCasualSpy
31-12-2011, 08:14 PM
so who is meant to go tonight / tommorow and whos supposed to win. If these all match then we know it's a fix.

Sheep:
03-01-2012, 12:52 AM
so who is meant to go tonight / tommorow and whos supposed to win. If these all match then we know it's a fix. I dont always know who is going to go, i only knew that once because Faky accidently whispered to the wrong person. But I wouldnt be suprised if Gypseous won, Faky seems to do all she can to stop her from being kicked off even though shes not part of Fakys mentoring group. :L

iFlame
03-01-2012, 03:31 AM
I doubt it being a fix, however you never know lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!