PDA

View Full Version : Building things.

tylermunjkt
30-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey Guys!

I recently purchased minecraft and I've been messing around, not really trying to survive etc etc. I havedownloaded2 mods at the moment, TooManyItems and Single Player Commands. As I said, I've never built a house to survive etc.

First, do you use mods? Also... Any ideas for me on how to start my house? I've been watching some YoutTube videos and one is on the ground and another is high on a mountain. I want to be able to dig under ground and create a 'Hub' where its underground tunnels to all different things. Here's and example video from a series I watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krZgXzSAbkA&feature=relmfu

I want a bigish house with a defence tower beside it. A tunnel leading down to a hub which leads to other rooms and a mine shaft, where I can look for Diamonds, Red stone and all other materials.

Any Ideas/Help?

+Rep for Ideas ;)

Matthew
31-12-2011, 09:04 PM
what exactly do you need help with..? :P

GommeInc
01-01-2012, 01:55 AM
You seem to know what you want and what ideas you have, so I think you've answered your own question :P

Nick
01-01-2012, 06:16 AM
Toomanyitems isbasicallyuseless now since notch has released creative mode.... why do you use it lol..

Diamonds and redstone are found near the bedrock.

Eoin247
01-01-2012, 03:56 PM
As nick said, why not just make a creative world instead or adding that mod?

I used to use mods but in the creative world im building now it's free of all mods:)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!