PDA

View Full Version : We Will Rock You (Track Finished)

Milarz
02-01-2012, 01:34 AM
http://soundcloud.com/dj-jmiller/we-will-rock-you-track-jmiller

Please read the description below the song, before playing. Also at the very end, you will hear a "ting" type sound effect "which" wasn't even placed at that point, so as said on the description.. the FL Studio i have atm is stupid. Glad to be buying a newer & better version tomorrow.

IceNineKills
02-01-2012, 05:38 PM
Just sounds so boring, i think anyone could make that really.

Milarz
03-01-2012, 01:22 AM
It's not as easy as you think. lmao

Catzsy
04-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Actually I don't agree him at all. It seems like a pretty good effort to me. Love the 'dirty' sound and it sounds like industrial techno. Well done. :)

Judas
04-01-2012, 06:21 PM
It's alright, incredibly basic (basic doesn't necessarily mean bad, though). It's more or less just the same thing for the whole song with a few random FL Studio effects thrown in. Not bad for your first try though.

Matthew
04-01-2012, 10:02 PM
I agree with above, it sounds basic and is quite boring IMO? :S

Good effort though for a first track I suppose :p

Eric
05-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Tbh, i don't like it :/ sorry. The beats and the effects are just boring. Try something more fresh and interesting.

Good attempt though. :)

Andeeh
05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Just gotta keep practicing mate, i'm in same boat as you but I would highly recommend getting Native Instruments massive and using tutorials on how to great synths and other stuff. Also packs such as High Rankin's dubstep tearout and other stuff have decent kicks, snares, hi hats and other percussion stuff that can make a track sound. Also that rumble sound you say FL is making is due to the fact you haven't EQ your track, EQ is very difficult but you might need to turn down the heavy hitting kick.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!