PDA

View Full Version : Easiest way to lose weight?

RandyMatt1992
25-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Whats the easiest way to lose wait? Also suggest some excercises I can do :)

Thanks

Cool-kitten007
25-08-2005, 07:24 AM
Chop off your arms and legs and hope you dont bleed to death

infatuation
25-08-2005, 07:26 AM
LMAO!

There's always lipo suction.. :rolleyes:

But um seriously, you could.. Go on a diet?

Jinxxed
25-08-2005, 07:30 AM
Try some sports :)

Stacey.
25-08-2005, 12:32 PM
LMAO!

Dont go on a too harsh diet though, that way you will ruin your body!! Just eat healthily, and exercise regularly.

:D

RandyMatt1992
25-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Stop it you guys! I want real advice!

Cool-kitten007
25-08-2005, 06:01 PM
I GAVE U REAL ADVICE!!
it would work
you cud cut off half your body weight like THAT!

Lindzi
25-08-2005, 07:48 PM
Theres some cream you can get that removes acess skin and anything like that and one woman tried it and lost like 1 stone!

Wayne
25-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Go to the gym for an hour, probz 3 times a week. Don't eat inbetween meals. Have slimfast for breakfast, and eat yoghurts and fruit after meals, after dinner and tea etc, instead of cakes. That's what I did, and lost a few lbs.

:PixelStar
25-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Dont go dramatic but just try and stop having snacks or too big portions and try a few exersises that'll help :)

ReInfected
25-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Dont eat fruit or vegetables unless the veges are green. Other veges and all fruits have natural sugar in them in which u want to avoid. Excersice before meals so your motabolism gets fired up

Eamonn
25-08-2005, 10:00 PM
well you could eat healthy and lose weight , no point exercising as muscle weighs more then fat so you might put more weight on . But dont go on a diet if your under 18 as your body is most likely still developing

BlueTails
25-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Lol, I Went For A 5 Hour Bike Ride Once

:Hazel
25-08-2005, 10:45 PM
The main way to lose weight is to eat sensibly including 5 veg and fruit in your diet per day as well as exercise. If you don't want to use a gym or start up a hobby I would suggest things like walking up and down the stairs, it sounds daft but it wil help. :)

:Lemmings.
26-08-2005, 03:33 AM
Use an excersize bike.
Go jogging every day.
Eat healthily.

Wallmart
26-08-2005, 03:40 AM
Make yourself puke..

Dont do it i will cry

RedMaggot
26-08-2005, 01:46 PM
Do 5mins of situps/push ups, Ride your bike for a few miles, Eat less junk and more veg.
Try walking other peoples dogs ( That can also get you a few extra bucks ), After being on the pc for a hour or less go outside if its not raining and do some running.
After a week or so you will feal better.

That may seem hard to start with if you are used to eating junk, Sleeping in the day and just going on the PC or watching TV.

I know all of the above work as i used to do that and now i feal better and can do more stuff like run for longer and faster, Im getting used to it now and theyfor not finding it as hard as i used to.

You can try doing 100 sit-ups and timing you self, Each day and write down your time and see if you are getting better, If your not, Your doing something worng or not trying as hard as you could.

Edit- How do you make yourself puke? I saw on bunking-off some gril called tony was like 4stone and doing her GCSE's and missed 2years of school as she had somthing and kept making herself puke, How do you do it ? My friend at school did it to get out of a math test by sticking his hand down his thort, Im not sure it works thoug rofl

Luayminator
30-08-2005, 12:10 PM
GET AN EXCERSISE WHEEL (Treadmil) ITS THER BEST, YOU RUN INSIDE THE HOUSE, WATCH TV AT THE SAME TIMEE

joeyjo21
30-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Dont buy the things you snack on. Then when you're tempted to pinch some crisps from the cupboards there wont be any in there. Always eat breakfast too.

Janumz
30-08-2005, 12:17 PM
Edit- How do you make yourself puke? I saw on bunking-off some gril called tony was like 4stone and doing her GCSE's and missed 2years of school as she had somthing and kept making herself puke, How do you do it ? My friend at school did it to get out of a math test by sticking his hand down his thort, Im not sure it works thoug rofl

Yeah.. to make your self puke you just shove your hand/fingers down you throat (sp?) and wah-lah.. you puke XD.. but I wouldn't really advise it :D

*cough* Lmao, I can talk :rolleyes:

Wednesday
30-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Stay away from Slim-fast and other so-called "healthy" candy bars and shakes, look at the nutrition information and find out why. A Slim-fast shake contains around 400 cals or more, you'd be better off eating a chocolate bar. They do have nutrients and vitamins in, so one every once in a while would be okay, but not like two per day.

Make a rule when you are watching tv, when the ad break comes on you have to get up and do something active like running on the spot or something.

Also try and plan what you are going to eat the night before and stick to it, you'll find you're less likely to sneak in extra things.

Moose
31-08-2005, 02:19 AM
Tapeworms help a lot.

ttranquility.
31-08-2005, 02:20 AM
Run about 20 minutes a day <3 I used to do that :) Still do xD

Eamonn
31-08-2005, 02:21 AM
Yeah.. to make your self puke you just shove your hand/fingers down you throat (sp?) and wah-lah.. you puke XD.. but I wouldn't really advise it :D

*cough* Lmao, I can talk :rolleyes:
thats belimia an eating disorder so thats a no no

Loaned
31-08-2005, 02:25 AM
Apply for the Platinum Card.

Moose
31-08-2005, 02:27 AM
Uhh, I said tapeworms!?

BLuweesH
31-08-2005, 05:21 AM
Get enough sleep.
Eat right.
Exercise every day.

Don't let the marketing of the Weight Watcher programs get to you...

But it takes patience, effort and repetition. Don't burn yourself out though OK. :)

Ellis.
31-08-2005, 06:03 AM
Try and do a number of situps and push ups everyday and eat only until you're satisfied [ not bloated ]. Each day, try beating the amount of situps/push ups you did the previous day. Just don't go too hard on yourself ;P Drink lots of water. Try to get some veggies and fruits into your daily diet also

Embean
05-09-2005, 10:44 AM
LMAO!

Tip: Dont go on a starving diet.

My friend sammie, she starved her self, then when she was hungry she'd
go and eat a chocolate bar...
Thats not healthy. ;)

Keep trying to eat more fruits for a snack than a chocolate bar or packet of crisps.
You can also try riding your bike because that doesnt wear you our much..
the way i loose weight is just simply jumping about to music all the time ;)

ilovejordan
05-09-2005, 04:53 PM
I GAVE U REAL ADVICE!!
it would work
you cud cut off half your body weight like THAT!

As well as gain pain :rolleyes:

Let Fire Fall
05-09-2005, 10:00 PM
just excercise and dont eat **** really

Achieve
12-09-2005, 07:20 PM
You can either,
diet [ No sugary snacks at all, no chips or processed foods] only eat vegetables or you can stick your fingers down your throat and vomit <3
:)

Achieve
12-09-2005, 07:57 PM
Edit: Double posted

Anyways you should exercise daily if you do have snacks then no sugar only vegetables and fruits .. <3

Toes
12-09-2005, 07:58 PM

LMAO!!

ashLOVESMatt!
12-09-2005, 08:12 PM
Whats the easiest way to lose wait? Also suggest some excercises I can do :)

Thanks

How about attempting some sports o_o and eating healthily.

Xela
13-09-2005, 08:05 PM
1. Do 10 to 40 sit ups a night
2. Try to run around for 10mins
3. Get into any sport at school, All of ours i get a bit hot in, Including badminton, It's rather hard when you have your best friend doing ti was hard as he can ;P, Making me run around. Lol
4. Dont take taxis/lifts to spots you can run to
5. When shopping, Dont take the lift, Use stairs.

Wednesday
23-09-2005, 08:42 PM
You can either,
diet [ No sugary snacks at all, no chips or processed foods] only eat vegetables or you can stick your fingers down your throat and vomit <3
:)

You absorb 50%-75% of the calories from the food you've eaten if you vomit it up even if you do it immediately after eating, therefore it is a really terrible idea. Don't promote eating disorders, they KILL PEOPLE and ruin lives, if you truly suffer from bulimia (not bulemia) then you would know how harmful it is are and wouldn't wish it on your worst enemy, nevermind telling impressionable kids (sorry, but the majority of the people on this forum are) that it is a good way to lose weight.

Eat lots of fruit and veg, do sport, eat when you're hungry and stop when you're not.

-Soro-
23-09-2005, 08:52 PM
Easiest way to lose weight? Skin yourself.

properclone
24-09-2005, 06:07 PM
when your parents are out [they may be wierded out] run up and down the stairs, just dont fall over. :P

ashLOVESMatt!
24-09-2005, 06:26 PM
when your parents are out [they may be wierded out] run up and down the stairs, just dont fall over. :P

or maybe step outside and go for a run? geez

Ree
24-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Well If U Look In Magazines They Usaly Have That Stuff :P

Carlos
24-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Just eat healthily and get plenty of exercise.

And be HAPPY! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!