PDA

View Full Version : Some ideas for 2012 RuneScape goals and achievements?

Randomme
02-01-2012, 10:51 PM
I was thinking spend the year questing, unlock some training areas, but I detest Construction and some quests need that :/ I also wanna fit a 99 in there somewhere, can some of you please gimme some ideas?:dance:

Adventurer Log

http://services.runescape.com/m=adventurers-log/c=vA85fBCS6mk/display_player_profile.ws?searchName=Epic99Fisher

Kyle
02-01-2012, 11:02 PM
dont do a distad and set more goals than you can possibly complete... I would say a good way to get goals is to set a level target (e.g. 50, 60, 70) for ALL levels and once you have reached that level move onto another skill. has worked for me for many years and makes me train some of the skills that i dont necessarily like but know will be useful.

certainly dont dedicate yourself to questing as you will get bored very easily -- especially if you are nooby and just use guides for everything as they dont allow you to appreciate to storylines!!!!11

start farming trees. you may not like farming but you will find that it levels with very little attention and you will be high lvl soon enough.

find a clan of likeminded folk to help you reach your goals and play minigames/events with you to break up the monotony of grinding skills.

easy 99s:
cooking
fletch
fm
wc
dungeoneering (debatable)
thieving

also try to slay more.

Randomme
02-01-2012, 11:08 PM
thanks for your advice :} thing about construction and stuff is it is expensive :/ but hopefully with bots gone there is more demand and less supply of Rocktails which should help me rake in money.

Kyle
02-01-2012, 11:09 PM
yes rocktails have shot up. would be a good idea to train cooking and cook them too as i think you make even more money :) construction isnt that expensive really and there is always stat boosters such as sacred clay hammers (from stealing creation minigame) to help you along

Randomme
02-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Just checked there. Surprisingly raw is actually quite more valuable at the minute, looks by the time I can cook them though cooked will be worth of more value.

Well farming, miningshouldn't be that hard to get to fifty, as with prayer, crafting, and smithing too. So it's really all the 30- that will take time. Sounds like a plan :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!