PDA

View Full Version : Boom Street/ Fortune Street ~ Wii

CrazyLemurs
03-01-2012, 12:03 AM
This game has been released early for the UK, not sure about Japan and America, but it's certainly out already.
An almost sequel to Fortune Street DS, released exclusively in Japan, Boom/Fortune Street combines loveable characters from the DragonQuest and Mario series' of games with the intense gameplay reminiscent of Monopoly.
However, just buying everything isn't the key to success here! Storing up money for later use and investing in a foe's company can be more profitable than owning every business.
The maps to play on (4?) are also unique, rather than square like Monopoly, one is shaped like an hourglass. Another even has moving platforms!
Whether you're an old hand or fresh newbie, you're sure to enjoy the fast-paced action of Boom Street in the UK or Fortune Street in Japan or the US!

I wrote that little detail myself aww!
But please, get this game! I'm trying to wangle it as another Christmas present xD
You can buy it from GAME.co.uk for £29.99 with free home delivery for the UK, and up to £4.95 internationally!
On YouTube GameXplain (acquaintances of mine) have a near hour-long gameplay video to show it off.

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! Please hold off any spam until I can compete against you on my laptop. Cooperation=appreciated

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!