PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I am sick to death of Habbo.

Hanurr
25-08-2005, 07:13 AM
This is ridiculous. Last week my entire computer got hacked into, including my MSN, Habbo and Yahoo! accounts. I safety banned my Habbo just in time. I sent an email to habbo via Habbo Help Tool asking for help and to be un safety banned and never recieved a reply. I have spoken to a few Hobbas and they have said 'I can't help you, only the Habbo Help Tool can'.
This has irritated me beyond belief as I have lost a lot of furni and credits, plus my HC membership.

stephen-
25-08-2005, 07:15 AM
habbo is kinda messed up ATM but I Hope things work out for ye

Cool-kitten007
25-08-2005, 07:20 AM
This is ridiculous. Last week my entire computer got hacked into, including my MSN, Habbo and Yahoo! accounts. I safety banned my Habbo just in time. I sent an email to habbo via Habbo Help Tool asking for help and to be un safety banned and never recieved a reply. I have spoken to a few Hobbas and they have said 'I can't help you, only the Habbo Help Tool can'.
This has irritated me beyond belief as I have lost a lot of furni and credits, plus my HC membership.

Pmsl ;) My friends been safety banned for 6 months
Habbo never replys
*DUN DUN DUNNNNNN*

JoeyK.
25-08-2005, 08:07 PM
Here's a hint- send a call for help saying you'll never buy creds again if you dont get your account un-saftied. They'll rush to unban you if it means a few pounds in their pockets.

Hanurr
26-08-2005, 04:57 AM
Thanks for the tip Joey, but I unfrotunately can't buy credits because I live somewhere where that isn't possible. My friends buy them for my rares. :P

Moose
26-08-2005, 04:57 AM
I've been done with habbo for a while, the forums keep me busy with my "spare" time.

andrew
26-08-2005, 05:15 AM

I waited three month's for my safety banned to be removed. In the end it turned out to be a moderator who un safety banned me. It's a corrupt little game we are all playing.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!