PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Inventions - Ends 13th January

Hollie
04-01-2012, 08:08 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Team/Interesting+Inventions

There are many new things being invented all the time. I would love to be able to see into the future so I could look at the new things there will be in years to come! So, for this competition, all you have to do is tell me, if you had the opportunity to invent anything, what it would be. The most creative will win!

Good luck!

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 10 rep

sophiepfc
08-01-2012, 10:32 AM
I would invent a clone to go to school for me and i stay at home and go out :)

Succubus
08-01-2012, 10:35 AM
The Ultra-Amazing-power-emotion-mix-Nd'-match-2012

What this does is you can change peoples emotions, always been mean. ;)

Kellie
08-01-2012, 01:12 PM
I'd invent something that made me goinvisible, then I'd just annoy my brother without him being able to hit me!

=Lizzy
08-01-2012, 01:49 PM
I would invent a stero which would have a built in satnav. This would save people money and would stop the very annoying voice as it would replace the 'go left' with song lyrics which the person driving the car would understand. The stereo would beavailablein blue, black, pink and silver so that there is a choice of colours and it would make it more appealing for the buyer. The cost of this would be £30 so would be a sensible price :D

Andii
08-01-2012, 03:24 PM
a talking device which let you talk to people in other languages. you talk in english press the button for the language you want it to speak and then it says exactly what you said in that language :) :)

Bodon
08-01-2012, 05:42 PM
I would love to invent a real "Doraemon" robot. I can do anything with it, including asking Doraemon to use his pocket and try to full fill my whatever requests.

FiftyCal
09-01-2012, 12:43 AM
I would invent a way for cars to run on water. Make a way to separate the two elements (Hydrogen and Oxygen), use the hydrogen as the fuel when it is separated, and when hydrogen and oxygen burns it turns into water, which makes H2O. So then when that happens water will come out the tailpipe of your car, and then you dump it back into the gas tank, repeat the process. Unlimited resource of fuel.

Bing.

Matt
09-01-2012, 01:16 AM
A money maker. Although it wouldn't be the solution to everything, its a start.

-Charityy
09-01-2012, 08:15 PM
I would invent a fridge that gave me whatever food I wanted, just by asking for it. Yep.

Shar
09-01-2012, 09:12 PM
I would invent a bag like Hermione's from Harry Potter so I can have a small bag that can hold lots of items in it.

geo
09-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I'd invent a remote that allows you to press a button that would bring a famous celebrity that you love in your bed. :8

monkey-anne
11-01-2012, 08:02 PM
i would invent a buggie for a pet, so where the baby normally sits thats for the dog with auto-matic hands come out the side full of dog food,ball and a hand to pat it. i would then have underneath where all the stuff normally goes(basket under buggie) a cat basket where the cat is, some hands would come out with: mouse,food and stroking hand and up where you push it i would have a long pole that is 1ft high ( you can take it off and put it back on) for a gerbiel,hamster,chipmonk ect(something small like that no bigger then a bunny) and it would be a cage with all the stuff it needs and the wheel it runs on and tunnel it runs in would be solar powered and on the other end of pipe is a air conducter witch tells you how much air the animals have and if they need more and if they do they would get a pump of air through a tunnel(invisable tunnel)

Lewis
11-01-2012, 09:52 PM
i would invent epic habbo furni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok jokes, i'd invent a spray that lasts 48 hours on you (one spray and you go completely invisible) however, people cannot walkthrough you. This would only be available for me, my friends, and of course police officers. Not buyable, however I then would invent my own personal robot clone, go to work, school, for me cook things, etc etc, it'd also steal the invisible spray for me so I can use it of coursewoooo

Catzsy
12-01-2012, 02:49 PM
I would like a hover car that I could just program via sat nav to get me there while I relax!

Jay@Jay77
13-01-2012, 04:20 PM
I'd invent a vibrating tongue peirce.

Use your imagination xD

Aiden
13-01-2012, 11:19 PM
i would create an fansite for a fansite (HABBO <- HABBOX <- ILOVEHABBOX)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!