View Full Version : Google Chrome Crash

sorrydude$
05-01-2012, 05:00 AM
So like I right click something , save as, and after dialog box shows, says chrome has crashed, click ok to restart or cancel.
i always click cancel, you can finish saving, stay on current pages but cant load up new ones.

Anyone else have this problem?

And i got a nice download manager that works, Am i allowed to post it?

---------- Post added 05-01-2012 at 12:00 AM ----------

Im sure its legal since it was on google website >.>

Milarz
05-01-2012, 09:21 AM
It happens all the time. You can't do much except open up the browser again. Google chrome has been causing to many problems lately, so i just went back to Windows Explorer.

sorrydude$
05-01-2012, 04:06 PM
EW.

My backup is Safari.

peteyt
06-01-2012, 12:26 AM
I gather you've checked for updates? Also are you using the latest stable version or the current beta or developer version. The Beta Version and Developer Versions may be unstable (especially the developer) as they aren't final releases and are meant for testing to improve it before it is released to the general public.

sorrydude$
06-01-2012, 03:20 AM
I gather you've checked for updates? Also are you using the latest stable version or the current beta or developer version. The Beta Version and Developer Versions may be unstable (especially the developer) as they aren't final releases and are meant for testing to improve it before it is released to the general public.

Not sure.

peteyt
06-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Not sure.]

My update is playing up but according to wikipedia (not the best reliable source though) 16.0.912.75 is the latest version just released today. If you click the scanner and go to about it will do a check and update (unless yours is playing up to). If your version is higher it probably is a beta/developer version so I'd recommend backing your chrome data and downgrading - Think you can uninstall chrome while keeping data.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!