PDA

View Full Version : [BB] Battery on blackberry

-Nick
06-01-2012, 10:09 AM
Hey All,

My battery on my blackberry seems to run down really fast i know on iphones you can save battery by deleteing recent things used... Any1 know how to save it battery on blackberry

+rep for a good answer

Thanks

Moved by Oleh (Forum Moderator): As I feel it is more suited here

beth
06-01-2012, 10:25 AM
i had this last year with my old bb and i took it in and they sent me a new battery which was fine for a while and then did the same.

Recursion
06-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Smartphone batteries generally only last a day - 2 days, and the battery it self will die over time. Do what Bethie said ^^

I don't know if BBs can have background applications but that could also be the issue.

beth
06-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Smartphone batteries generally only last a day - 2 days, and the battery it self will die over time. Do what Bethie said ^^

I don't know if BBs can have background applications but that could also be the issue.

they can have several running at once, and sometimes yr not even aware they're going. they do generally have really bad battery lives, but it came to the point where it was having an 7 hour charge and running for 30 minutes.

most people i know who have bb's (and have had battery problems) have taken them in and got the battery swapped (well sent their bb's in and got a replacement phone with a different battery) and the shops are quite happy to do that because they're aware of the faults.

Mr.L.Darragh
07-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Try turning off Wi-Fi and Bluetooth when your not using them.EspeciallyBluetooth.

Then, when your quitting a application, press the BB button(Menu Button). Scroll down and press quit.

You could also turn it off when not in useas well, this always helps.
If all else fails, take it in like said above ^^^.

Metric1
11-01-2012, 08:47 PM
turn brightness down to 10. helps my battery big time!

sorrydude$
12-01-2012, 04:25 PM
With my BB I just carried aan extra fully charged battery.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!