PDA

View Full Version : Why i hate the mainstream media

FiftyCal
07-01-2012, 11:01 AM
A guy who voted for Ron Paul and spoke out against more wars got cut off the other day after the Iowa Caucas by CNN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvzeowlqmBI

GommeInc
07-01-2012, 01:07 PM
Was he cut off for speaking the obvious or because he was talking about who he voted for? I'm not sure how the US voting system works, some countries do not like voters telling everyone else who they voted for, so it could of been for something like that - though unlikely :P

Grig
07-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Yeh I saw this happen. But that's the media for you. Here's a funny excerpt off John Stewart :P, its from the summer- but you get what I mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb5aGgQXhXo&feature=related

kuzkasate
07-01-2012, 01:52 PM
Not the first time American media have done this. Back in 2008, the Russian-Georgian conflict, a 12 year old American girl appeared on Fox news with her aunty and said that they were running from Georgian troops, not Russian troops & that Russian troops helped her and she thanked them. Her aunty said pretty much the same, but added that the Georgian government were to blame & throughout that, they wereinterrupted by the news presenter which then cut them off and said they had to go to a break, bearing in mind this was all live.

Freedom of speech my ass.

Shar
07-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Not the first time American media have done this. Back in 2008, the Russian-Georgian conflict, a 12 year old American girl appeared on Fox news with her aunty and said that they were running from Georgian troops, not Russian troops & that Russian troops helped her and she thanked them. Her aunty said pretty much the same, but added that the Georgian government were to blame & throughout that, they wereinterrupted by the news presenter which then cut them off and said they had to go to a break, bearing in mind this was all live.

Freedom of speech my ass.
lol democracy is a façade.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!