PDA

View Full Version : [Film] The Devil Inside

FiftyCal
07-01-2012, 11:41 AM
Just finished watching the The Devil Inside. Here's the trailer in case you guys haven't seen it. The kind of movie that may or may not give you the chills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyT7xMPurgw

My honest opinion. Do not open if you don't want it SPOILED!

I have never heard so many boo's at the end of a movie in my life. It was horrible. Worst Ending ever and wasn't all that great.

Hollie
07-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Really wanna see this, I saw the trailer for it a while ago. Looks pretty creepy :P

Rixion
07-01-2012, 07:41 PM
It's been critically panned so I doubt i'll see it, heard the ending is terrible.. shame :(

geo
07-01-2012, 10:37 PM
trailer doesn't look too bad, but the reviews are rubbish so i'll give this film a pass! :(

Succubus
07-01-2012, 10:39 PM
What ones Maria Aye ;)
I so want to watch this for the laughs.

toribbz
07-01-2012, 10:53 PM
[@]@laurren[/@] i was talkin to u on msn about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am going to cry watching this. i'll say no, but no doubt my friends will still drag me to it to watch me piss myself

Judas
07-01-2012, 11:53 PM
It's had bad reviews? :O It looks amazing from the trailers/clips I've seen. How disappointing :(

FiftyCal
08-01-2012, 02:41 AM
It's had bad reviews? :O It looks amazing from the trailers/clips I've seen. How disappointing :( The trailer and clips are probably the only good part of the movie :P It wasn't all that great, not too much action but there is some. Worst ending in a movie ever. My goodness, it was not worth the $8.50 to see. I saw it the night it came out and the theater wasn't even sold out so i told myself "This movie is going to suck..." I was right.

Matthew
08-01-2012, 10:21 AM
Just saw some reviews, can't believe it after seeing the trailer a few months ago. It looked like it was going to be an excellent film!

I was going to see it, but not any more :P

FiftyCal
08-01-2012, 01:40 PM
Just saw some reviews, can't believe it after seeing the trailer a few months ago. It looked like it was going to be an excellent film!

I was going to see it, but not any more :P The scariest part was when a dog barked randomly! No joke

=Lizzy
08-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh i thought it looked really good. as most other people have said about the bad reviews. its a shame cause it could of been such a great film.

Judas
09-01-2012, 07:56 PM
The trailer and clips are probably the only good part of the movie :P It wasn't all that great, not too much action but there is some. Worst ending in a movie ever. My goodness, it was not worth the $8.50 to see. I saw it the night it came out and the theater wasn't even sold out so i told myself "This movie is going to suck..." I was right.

How annoying, it had potential :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!