PDA

View Full Version : Fan Mail - Ends 17th January

Sloths
08-01-2012, 12:27 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/52/Fan+Mail

Tumblr just added this new feature called 'Fan Mail', where you can basically fan mail your favourite blogs and thank them for being them. But it got me thinking about the celebrities around the world receiving fan mail and how many of us wish we could thank a certain celebrity for getting us through a rough stage for example.

So if you were to say thanks to someone, it doesn't have to be a celebrity, who would it be and why?

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Catzsy
12-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I would send fan mail to Harry's Arctic Hero's who were all disabled soldiers who went to the North Pole in aid of Help for Heros.

Hi, You don't know me but I would just like to say that you have all have inspired me and given me hope through bad times knowing that you did not give up despite all the obstacles. Just a note to thank you for being you. :)

Empired
12-01-2012, 04:49 PM
I would send a thank you to Tom Felton and it would go something along the lines of this:

Hello Tom Felton!
I just wanted to thank you for accepting my marriage proposal letter. Say, Saturday at 2pm GMT?
Kiss kiss

This dream WILL become reality.. soon :(

Jay@Jay77
12-01-2012, 05:22 PM
Keith Lemon,
thankyou for being so funny and brightening my mood every time!
thanks for taking the mick ouuta everyone i hate.

Bye!:)

=Lizzy
12-01-2012, 05:23 PM
J K Rowling

for making my dream come to life xxx

Andii
13-01-2012, 12:04 PM
My mother tbh. . shes taken in 3 children (me and 2 sisters) who were not her own and fed us and brought us up well :) shes an inspirional woman as she still looks after other children in care :) also she reads the death notices in the newspaper and sends out a card saying sorry for your loss condoning her sympthonies :O

geo
13-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I'd send it to Pixie Lott. She's an amazing person, with amazing legs and looks amazing.

HIYA PIXIE!!!! Thank you for defining the word beautiful.. :)

sophiepfc
15-01-2012, 04:29 PM
id send it to my mum and say thank you for being the best mum in the world :D

Bodon
16-01-2012, 02:45 PM
I would like to send to Steve Jobs (when he still alive).

Thank you for being the best pioneer of computer revolution. Everyone loves all the gadget that you created. Its define me. Don't worry, everyone have a bite!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!