PDA

View Full Version : Burning logs

Alex3213
08-01-2012, 09:43 AM
Hi!

I want to get my firemaking up to level 90 (eventually, although this obviously doesn't have anything to do with getting a requirement for a quest...), however I just wondered approximately how many logs can you burn an hour? Providing that I am a human and my reactions aren't super, I obviously won't be able to move as soon as the final one has been burnt. So yeah if anyone could help me I'll give them a +rep. Thanks. :)

Kyle
08-01-2012, 11:51 AM
would just like to first point out that due to whinging the requirement was reduced to 74

assuming you still want to get firemaking up then it is usually - or was - (for me at least) 1k-1.2k per hour. With the toolbelt it could be faster or slower but I haven't personally burnt logs continuously since I got 99.

Also worth noting that once you get 83 you can pretty much semi-afk at the jadinko lair and still max about 200k fm exp /hr. for free too!

Alex3213
08-01-2012, 02:15 PM
would just like to first point out that due to whinging the requirement was reduced to 74

assuming you still want to get firemaking up then it is usually - or was - (for me at least) 1k-1.2k per hour. With the toolbelt it could be faster or slower but I haven't personally burnt logs continuously since I got 99.

Also worth noting that once you get 83 you can pretty much semi-afk at the jadinko lair and still max about 200k fm exp /hr. for free too!

Oh really? Well it doesn't matter cos I was going for it anyway. :P Brilliant, thanks Kyle. This has really helped! :D +rep

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!