PDA

View Full Version : I-PHONE SIM CARD??

Andii
08-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Ok so i finally ordered my iphone4s has anyone else got one on pay and go??? using GIFFGAFF OR GAFFGIFF SIM?? if so please reply quoting this because i have a few questions i need answered such as

Can people who are on o2 or any network text me for free aswell as me texting them???

beth
08-01-2012, 01:29 PM
yr sim would only ever cover you so i don't think it could cover free texts on the other end? unless they have an iphone and then you can use imessage which is free.

Andii
08-01-2012, 01:32 PM
o well that sucks lmao. . because a mate told me that i could keep my same number so i thought that would keep me on o2 since he said that giffgaff/gaffgiff are an o2 company or something lol

Recursion
08-01-2012, 02:55 PM
No, GiffGaff run off the O2 network, but they areseparateentities, if you're on the GiffGaff service, you're using GiffGaff.

If you want to keep the same number, you'll have to ring O2, ask for a PAC code and then ring GiffGaff and give them the PAC code to transfer the number.

Andii
08-01-2012, 03:10 PM
awww that kinda sucks big time :( :( o well every1 will still have to txt me wither they like it or not lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!