PDA

View Full Version : Dreamweaver Navigation bar help

Robi
08-01-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi guys,

I'm creating a website using Dreamweaver and I was just wondering - can I insert a whole navigation bar and link them individually or do I have to insert each button one by one?

I was wondering because I was worried about the positioning of the navigation bar.

Fiendly
14-01-2012, 04:22 AM
Hi guys,

I'm creating a website using Dreamweaver and I was just wondering - can I insert a whole navigation bar and link them individually or do I have to insert each button one by one?

I was wondering because I was worried about the positioning of the navigation bar.

Use a DIV so it's all linked up separately but positioned the same under the class.

Adam
17-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Here's a professional tip:

Don't use Dreamweaver for anything other than testing.

Robi
17-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Here's a professional tip:

Don't use Dreamweaver for anything other than testing.

To be honest, I only really have experience in XHTML and very little Ruby on Rails so I'm just using it to start a portfolio, nothing major. What's wrong with DW though?

Adam
17-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Horrible syntax, better off writing it from scratch, and if you do, why are use DW anyway? Use Notepad++

Twista500
21-01-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi guys,

You would have to insert them one by one :) If Thats Hard To you, Make a Navigation Bar Without anything on it And Use DIV As Friendly Said So Much easier

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!