PDA

View Full Version : A Mysterious Mystery!

geo
10-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Strange creatures been spotted hiding in the Xmas Village- help us find them all!The day began like many others, at midnight. I was still working when I saw something moving outside my cabin in the Xmas Holiday Village. Whatever it was, it was dancing, jumping, bouncing and soaring through the moonlit sky like a ballet dancer riding a kangaroo. Without proper safety equipment.
Such beauty and poise! Why, moving before my very eyes was a beautiful luminous creature the likes I had never seen before. And I used to go clubbing at The Ministry Of Sound. In a blink of an eye (mine), the creature was gone, and I was left alone with my thoughts.
To get to the bottom of this, and to prove I wasn't hallucinating, as Puffin claims, we're asking all of you (except those of you who have a note from your parents, excusing you from any physical activity), to search through the Xmas Holiday Village and try to spot these critters. They might be hiding so keep your eyes peeled.
There are five creatures in total, and your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to find and photograph each and every one of them.
HOW TO TAKE PART
1.Find the five creatures hiding out in theXmas Holiday Village (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=52569618)and take screenshots of each of the creatures, they may be hiding in the forests, the mountains or even in cabins.
2.Make sure to save your screenshots as either .jpg .gif or .png

3.Attach your 5 screenshots to an email. Send the email tocompetitions.com[@]@sulake.com (competitions.com[@]@sulake.com?subject=Creature%20Feature)and add the following subject:Creature Feature.
4.Remember to include your Habbo name in the email, or we won't know your name.
DEADLINE
This competition ends on Thursday 12th January at 14:00 GMT / UK time(that's 9am in New York and Toronto, 6am in Los Angeles, 10pm in Singapore, and 1am in Sydney the next morning).
PRIZES

Ten users, who have spotted all five creatures in the Hotel, will be chosen at random and receive one month of Habbo VIP.

-Kitano, Neja, Puffin

Might give it a go. I very much doubt I'll win the VIP for it as it doesn't really seem too random... Shame there isn't a badge being handed out for it. :(

Futz
10-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Seems like alot of effort for just a month of VIP and no badge.

geo
10-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Seems like alot of effort for just a month of VIP and no badge.

My thoughts exactly. I'd much rather win something permanent like a badge rather than VIP. :P

Andii
10-01-2012, 05:26 PM
pfft sure everyone could just use the same screenshots. . . how stupid habbo are

Pigperson
10-01-2012, 07:29 PM
I'll do it if I get round to it but for a month of VIP, I'm not that bothered and 10 people only :S That just seems like a waste of time to me.

Will

Rainbow
10-01-2012, 07:58 PM
Ten people out of like idk about 5k habbos? is ridiculous i doubt ill be entering this as i probably wont get the vip :)

Andii
10-01-2012, 09:21 PM
found them all ;)

http://i40.tinypic.com/hu3v2a.png

geo
10-01-2012, 09:22 PM
found them all ;)

http://i40.tinypic.com/hu3v2a.png

OMG, Aha! They just look so cute. It's like monsters with completely different designs just places there though, they don't fit in with Habbo. ;)

Andii
10-01-2012, 09:27 PM
lmao ino haha its weird because ive seen them somewere before like on a poster in real life lolol. . . and you can't click them =/ but one is in a mountain room where you have to scroll up to find. . one is in a sushi room one in a random room and another hiding behind a tree in room before sushi

Jazz
12-01-2012, 12:58 PM
i wont be having a go at this, rather have a badge tbh :[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!