PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What is the Contact email of Habbo?

Rindy2121
11-01-2012, 11:34 AM
I didn't know where else to go so I thought of Habbox. Unfortunately on Habbo I was banned until 2023 (I think so) for sending out spam sites but honestly my told me to go on it and use it. I didn't obviously because it was weebly and weebly is where you make a site. Funny thing was that my friend told me this in his room and there was no one else. I didn't give out spam sites to anybody else. I was just playing a maze until the banned sign popped up. I was about to have a heart attack but told myself that it was a game. Now can anybody help or advise me what to do. Either wait or email habbo. Or any staff in habbo do something. Can I be unbanned?

Help please.
-Rindy212

Edited by Catzsy (Forum Super Moderator):
Moved from 'Habbox Feedback' as probably more suitable.

Chippiewill
11-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes, sometimes it's worth waiting a month and pretending to apologise as player support is very receptive to this.

If you genuinely think they'll believe your story then contact them immediately.

There's no direct email but you can use the habbo help tool: https://help.habbo.com/anonymous_requests/new

xxMATTGxx
11-01-2012, 05:48 PM
You are going to have to use the Help Tool and the link to that is in the above post by [@]@Chippiewill[/@]. Habbox can't help Habbos get unbanned on the client itself and all ban appeals would have to be sent through their help tool system in the first place.

GoldenMerc
11-01-2012, 05:50 PM
To be fair, only way to get unbanned is helptool now anyways considering they dont actually answer the phones anymore

Breeze
11-01-2012, 11:04 PM
You were giving out scam sites most likely, PM me the link. If it was a scam site you deserved it.

Rindy2121
12-01-2012, 09:25 AM
Well thank you to everyone who replied back.....and Breeze, your post was veryunnecessary to me. However yesterday I did use the Habbo help tool but as my email was already registered to habbo and it asked my to add another character. Hope it doesn't affect my banned character.

sorrydude$
12-01-2012, 04:16 PM
If it really was a scam site, you do deserve it.
If not then you don't.

Jordan
12-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Seeing as you have said you have done nothing wrong, and that you was banned even though your friend was advertising potentially dangerous links, then you should be fine. Good Luck.

Breeze
12-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Well thank you to everyone who replied back.....and Breeze, your post was veryunnecessary to me. However yesterday I did use the Habbo help tool but as my email was already registered to habbo and it asked my to add another character. Hope it doesn't affect my banned character.I don't see why it was, my point is I'm not going to help you if it was a scam site. If it's a safe site I'll offer my help, otherwise you can get stuffed pretty much.

Jordan
12-01-2012, 09:47 PM
I don't see why it was, my point is I'm not going to help you if it was a scam site. If it's a safe site I'll offer my help, otherwise you can get stuffed pretty much.

It amazes me where you get this from. Where in this thread does he tell you he spammed out scam sites?

Breeze
12-01-2012, 10:46 PM
It amazes me where you get this from. Where in this thread does he tell you he spammed out scam sites?

"Unfortunately on Habbo I was banned until 2023 (I think so) for sending out spam sites but honestly my told me to go on it and use it."

Yes I am aware he said sPam and not sCam but point is sending spam sites out that could be harmful is classed under password phishing and/or social engineering.. Plus I'm asking what the site was out of curiosity of it being a scam site, I don't see why we should help him until he shows us the website that he was banned for, he might have been unfairy banned, yes. However there's always a chance he was banned with reason as what he was advertising could cause potential security risks to people.

Jordan
12-01-2012, 10:53 PM
"Unfortunately on Habbo I was banned until 2023 (I think so) for sending out spam sites but honestly my told me to go on it and use it."

Yes I am aware he said sPam and not sCam but point is sending spam sites out that could be harmful is classed under password phishing and/or social engineering.. Plus I'm asking what the site was out of curiosity of it being a scam site, I don't see why we should help him until he shows us the website that he was banned for, he might have been unfairy banned, yes. However there's always a chance he was banned with reason as what he was advertising could cause potential security risks to people.

Unless misread I'm sure what he meant was, that as the reason of the ban not him actually doing it himself?

Breeze
12-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Unless misread I'm sure what he meant was, that as the reason of the ban not him actually doing it himself?
"Unfortunately on Habbo I was banned until 2023 (I think so) for sending out spam sites but honestly my friend told me to go on it and use it"

I believe that was there and he said for sending out spam sites implying he was banned for sending them out.

Rindy2121
13-01-2012, 07:34 AM
SPAM AND SCAM, HE AND SHE. Two different things.
I hope you're satisfied after this. This is the website: *REMOVED*

Yes it is a scam site. On the very first post I was meant to write scam not spam.
Breeze did correct the sentence ("Unfortunately on Habbo I was banned until 2023 (I think so) for sending out spam sites but honestly myfriendtold me to go on it and use it". )
From the scam link you will see the password box which obviously means type in your habbo password. I'm sure that the guy that gave me the link might have reported me but with some research he was banned 2 hours later I was. I find that funny since he told his other friend about this links before me.

Edited by Alex3213 (Forum Moderator): Please do not give out the names/websites of sites which may harm other users.

Breeze
13-01-2012, 12:25 PM
SPAM AND SCAM, HE AND SHE. Two different things.
I hope you're satisfied after this. This is the website: *REMOVED*

Yes it is a scam site. On the very first post I was meant to write scam not spam.
Breeze did correct the sentence ("Unfortunately on Habbo I was banned until 2023 (I think so) for sending out spam sites but honestly myfriendtold me to go on it and use it". )
From the scam link you will see the password box which obviously means type in your habbo password. I'm sure that the guy that gave me the link might have reported me but with some research he was banned 2 hours later I was. I find that funny since he told his other friend about this links before me.

In conclusion, I will not be helping you and you deserve to remain banned for it. Scam sites seriously do people over on Habbo sometimes.

Rindy2121
13-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Ok fair enough, but from that post what makes you think that I sent it out to other people? That was the reason I was banned. Let me tell you this again, this happened in the guy's room where there was no one else. But he didn't give the links to me in the room but in the private chatbox.

Breeze
13-01-2012, 10:18 PM
So what? I said "I'm a Habbofaghotel moderator and I ban for no reason Bla bla bla" for a joke and I got banned, you still said it and that's that.

Jordan
13-01-2012, 11:12 PM
So what? I said "I'm a Habbofaghotel moderator and I ban for no reason Bla bla bla" for a joke and I got banned, you still said it and that's that.

I think you are confused. His mate sent him a link on private chat, and then he got banned.

Aiden
13-01-2012, 11:34 PM
Dunno, Email them and ask them ;D

Rindy2121
14-01-2012, 04:08 AM
Yeah I did email them 2 days ago, just gotta wait for a reply. If unbanning doesn't work I might as well have to ask them if I could transfer all my creds and furnis to my new character. Who's waiting 11 years?

Rindy2121
14-01-2012, 06:51 AM
Wow this is appalling. I just visited Habbo to make sure all my furnis where there and something told me to search the "mate" of mine who got me banned. Guess what?! He wasn't banned at all. I'm utterly disgusted at habbo for not banning him and banning me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!