PDA

View Full Version : Games on Habbo!

October
12-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Hi guys! This morning I posted a thread in the Habbo Research Lab group regarding games within the hotel. Not like Defend your Pod or Falling Furni, but things like Snow Storm and Battle Ball. However, instead of discussing old games, I wanted to give an idea about new games I'd like to see introduced within the hotel. It'd be really cool if you guys could participate in the discussion so Yurre can pass the information on. I'll post the first post here; there are lots more in the thread with more in depth ideas.

I'll be adding this suggestion to the next Uservoice. :)

Anyways, while it is great that Sulake listened to us and gave us back SnowStorm, I would like for new games to be introduced. Not room games, but games similar to Snow Storm (in the fact that your whole interface changes or something).

I would love to see more original games on Habbo, not just things old favorites being re-added like Wobble Squabble and others.

Personally, I've been wanting a good racing game developed. It would be in a group of about 8 different players; we would each have our own car that we could customize and upgrade as we continue. We can purchase upgrades with pixels or credits, and use them to race others. More upgrades can become available as we level up. Unlike Snow Storm, however, we would only be pitted against users that are +/- 2-3 levels from us.

As we continue, we can get access to not just new abilities/upgrades, but new tracks to race on as well.

I think it'd be really fun! What are your thoughts and opinions on my game idea? Any suggestions that you have for future games?

If you'd like to comment on this suggestion or view more, please visit the thread link below! Thanks!
http://www.habbo.com/groups/296747/id/discussions/1173456/id

Andii
12-01-2012, 02:41 PM
defo agreeing with you :)

geo
12-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Teams of 8? Lol... I'd say 1v1 races sound really good. That way, you're playing it for yourself and someone can't mess it up for you. I'm not too keen on this suggestion, but it's not bad. I think all the new games are coming in too quickly though. :P

Rainbow
12-01-2012, 03:58 PM
Pretty nice suggestion :)

GoldenMerc
12-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Sounds really good

sorrydude$
12-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Would be horrible imo.
Not the game itself, But New Games in general.

October
12-01-2012, 04:16 PM
Teams of 8? Lol... I'd say 1v1 races sound really good. That way, you're playing it for yourself and someone can't mess it up for you. I'm not too keen on this suggestion, but it's not bad. I think all the new games are coming in too quickly though. :PNot everyone likes competing against just one person!

Would be horrible imo.
Not the game itself, But New Games in general.Why do you say that?

Be sure to leave feedback in the actual thread, that way Yurre can use the feedback. :)

sorrydude$
12-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Not everyone likes competing against just one person!

Why do you say that?

Be sure to leave feedback in the actual thread, that way Yurre can use the feedback. :)

Sulake would make more money. :/

October
12-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Sulake would make more money. :/With my idea it's only if you want to upgrade your car!

Or was it customize.... page 2.

sorrydude$
12-01-2012, 04:33 PM
With my idea it's only if you want to upgrade your car!

Or was it customize.... page 2.

Who wouldn't want to upgrade or customize though ;)

geo
12-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Not everyone likes competing against just one person!

Why do you say that?

You have a team of 8, someone or some people decide to go brb = your team loses. It's annoying. :rolleyes: It would only be fun if you were competing like in Mario Kark 1v1v1v1v1v1. So, 1 in a team but many players?

October
12-01-2012, 05:11 PM
You have a team of 8, someone or some people decide to go brb = your team loses. It's annoying. :rolleyes: It would only be fun if you were competing like in Mario Kark 1v1v1v1v1v1. So, 1 in a team but many players?Woah, did I say a team of 8 people?
It's 8 racers, you're all competing to win against each others.

Samantha
12-01-2012, 05:34 PM
I think they should just bring back the Habbo raceway. Get more user interaction then as it's your own courses.

TheCasualSpy
12-01-2012, 06:20 PM
like the racing gameidea and to be able to buy upgrades and things. And maybe as habbo always make a vip twist, make like a feature (new tracks or better upgrades) for VIP users.

Eoin247
12-01-2012, 07:57 PM
I like the idea you have of grouping levels together. They should have done that with snowstorm from the start.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!