PDA

View Full Version : WTF(riday)?

geo
13-01-2012, 04:03 PM
WTF(riday) is back in business!WTF(riday)? gives you the opportunity to get your questions answered and get to know your Hotel staff better! Shoot your queries our way (Habbo related...or not):
Who's our favorite celeb crushes?
What's our favorite foods?
What's the best recipe for making pancakes?
Etc, etc!
We cannot guarantee the answers will always be super-smart, on point and up-to-date, but we do promise to be our honest, funny and weird selves. Every Friday we will pick a bunch of questions you've sent and answer those with what pops into our heads!
Those who get their questions chosen will win a prize. To keep things interesting, we'll switch the prize every week - this week those who got their question picked, have received an Epic Fireplace to keep you warm throughout your winter in Habbo!

And now, on to the answers!
This week we're doing a few Christmas questions as that season has just passed, a few New Years questions since we've been asked a lot what we've been up to for New Years Eve and then next week we'll be moving on to whatever questions you might come up with!

Questions for Kitano, Puffin and Neja:
,MelBANNED. asks: Do you guys get your family presents?
Kitano:Of course! It's one of the great joys in my life to find that perfect present. Fortunately, I find that bubble bath is often the perfect present for most people.
Neja:I love coming up with ideas for presents! I got my brother Minecraft-stuff since he loves it!

GlobalPotion asks: Do You prefer Hot Chocolate or Coffee near the fireplace?
Kitano:Hot chocolate. To be honest I've never got the hang of coffee.
Neja:I'll have a mocha, since it's basically a latte with chocolate syrup => I get both! *sneaky*

jaimegymnast asks: If you could pick any one charity you could give $ 1,000,000 to for Christmas, what would it be?
Kitano:Just one? The WWF, specifically their Snow Leopard conservation programs.
Neja:I would adopt a monkey. Or a gazillion monkeys. As many monkeys as that money could get me. I love monkeys! <3

Phreq asks: What are your remedies for a bout of Christmas flu?
Kitano:Apple juice. No, really. Whenever I feel the onset of a cold or flu, I reach for the apple juice and it gets me through.
Neja:Loads of fruits with vitamin C to boost my immune system, honey for a sore throat and plenty of warm drinks. All of this enjoyed from the comfort of cuddling up in bed, watching movies. If it doesn't cure you, at least it's relaxed and cosy!

Prefectionists asks: Gingerbread, shortbread, or sugar cookies? If there's one you can't be without on the holidays, which is it? And my favorite is definitely shortbread with buttercream frosting. Mmmmmm.
Kitano:I like gingerbread.
Neja:Gingerbread! Preferably with loads of brie on top of it!

Spizes asks: If you could make up any public holiday, what would it be?
Kitano:Pamper Your Pet day, where everyone has to set aside their usual doings and spend a day making their pets happy.
Neja:Play Videogames All Day would be my kinda public holiday!

:DrewDraw: asks: What are your plans for News Years Day. Mine are nothing apart from the biggest party in the world... Are you having a party?
Kitano:I spent new years day fast asleep, until I was told to get out of the middle of the road because I was causing a traffic jam.
Neja:I went to a ski resort with 11 friends, we'd rented a cabin together and spent the holiday cooking good food, playing games and skiing/snowboarding lots!

::MOONDUST:: asks: Did you keep your New Years resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Kitano:So far so good.
Neja:I didn't make any, but maybe for this year I should...

Tireless asks: What is your number one resolution for 2012? Why?
Kitano:To finish writing my novel. Why? Because I've been writing it for the past two years already!
Neja:Well the only resolution I've really thought about is be nicer to myself. I'll try that!

WorstDay asks: What are you expecting in 2012?
Kitano:I am expecting many things. But what I'm looking forward to the most is... The new Batman film! Also there's a new Final Fantasy coming out, but I don't expect much from that. Oh, and I expect myself, Puffin and Neja to have many fun times together. Oh, and the Olympics!
Neja:I expect to hang online in Habbo a lot more than I've had time to during the past autumn. And I hope the next WoW expansion launch date will be set. :D

Next week is another chance, just go ahead and post your question below!

- Kitano, Puffin and Neja

Think the prize is pretty good, aha. :P Well done to the people that had their answers chosen, they never pick mine! :(:P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!