PDA

View Full Version : How easily can you get hold of drugs?

Robbie
16-01-2012, 11:47 AM
As the title says.

How easy is it to get hold of drugs in your area? Do you know a dealer personally, or do you find it hard to get hold of anything? Is it easier to get some drugs in your area than others?

Personally, I know a dealer who can get pretty much anything at all (except Heroin). Other than him, I know OF a few people that deal but I've never used anyone else.

Misawa
16-01-2012, 11:56 AM
What a sad, sad thread.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not make posts which do not positively contribute to the thread!

buttons
16-01-2012, 01:12 PM
What a sad, sad thread.

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not make posts which do not positively contribute to the thread!
i agree..

i don't take drugs and i've never bought any other than put in £5 for some weed way back lmao. i don't personally know any drug dealers and i wouldn't want to, they're not your friends, all they want is your money and i wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of them. in our area it's pretty easy to get hold of drugs, even easier than it is to get in the main city. everyone here knows who the dealers are and there is a few streets which is packed with them that gets raided all the time, you pretty much knock on one of the doors and you'll have a deal. such a glamorous way of living.

Stephen
16-01-2012, 01:22 PM
What a sad, sad thread.

can i agree too

this thread looks like you've met a drug dealer and you want to tell everyone on hxf so u made this thread

or to show off that you take drugs

or something like that

Misawa
16-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Pointless posting? Get a grip.

cocaine
16-01-2012, 01:40 PM
lol bless OP. some of my friends turned into drug dealers. they're still my friends. still the same as they ever were. but robbie if you really were interested you shoulda done it from a geographical point of view not a personal one haha.

Caution
16-01-2012, 01:43 PM
If I spoke to certain people I could get hold of some I suppose, not that I would..

Shar
16-01-2012, 01:51 PM
I think its more or less easy to get hold of drugs wherever you are these days..not that I do them or ever would :P

beth
16-01-2012, 02:19 PM
whys everyone jumping him, calm down.

er answer is probably very easily. one of my best friends is a club dj and always on something, I have a group of friends at very prestigious drama schools and they're always 'finding themselves' and one of my friends at uni is a dealer.

don't think it makes someone a bad person because they deal. it's their life, theyll do what they wanna do.

Mathew
16-01-2012, 02:20 PM
What a sad, sad thread.

Ironically, this pointless post sums up the general consensus... :rolleyes:

I don't want to get hold of any, hence I'd rather not know where to find them.

buttons
16-01-2012, 02:29 PM
whys everyone jumping him, calm down.
prob cause it's a habbo forum, why would you ask kids if they can get drugs easily
why would u ask anyone that actually ........... you don't even achieve anything by knowing unless you want to go to that specific area to find some or if you want to brag

Empired
16-01-2012, 02:34 PM
prob cause it's a habbo forum, why would you ask kids if they can get drugs easily
why would u ask anyone that actually ........... you don't even achieve anything by knowing unless you want to go to that specific area to find some or if you want to brag

To be fair, if you have something against this thread, it would be best to just ignore it.

Ahem, back on topic: I live in a dodgy area, where you don't know really know who does what, and I like to keep it that way. But I know it wouldn't take me any time at all if I ever was stupid enough to get into drugs :(

beth
16-01-2012, 02:38 PM

maybes he's just interested and didn't really think the demographic of the audience through.

i think it's a fascinating question for example, matt said something about not wanting to find drugs so why would he know a dealer. it's a completely different situation where i live. whether I've been looking for drugs or not from a young age ive known of dealers in the area.

Nemo
16-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Because a lot of the members are of a maturer age.

And it's just an interesting thing to note. He's not bragging, and it's like the whole thing of when people say that they've been on a night out. It's only bragging if you consider it to be something huge and a big deal, to them it's just another part of life and they're discussing it. I think it is quite interesting how easy it would be for a teenager to get ahold of drugs.

Personally I don't think it'd be too hard to get a few different drugs what with certain friends heavily into drugs and some being drug dealers, but I wouldn't wanna do any apart from weed every so often.

Neversoft
16-01-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't know any dealers personally nor would I know how to get any drugs of my own will, though I have a couple of friends whom I'm sure could point me in the right direction, not that I'd ever want to.

Because a lot of the members are of a maturer age.

Where's your statistics bro?

Nemo
16-01-2012, 02:47 PM
I don't know any dealers personally nor would I know how to get any drugs of my own will, though I have a couple of friends whom I'm sure could point me in the right direction, not that I'd ever want to.

Where's your statistics bro?

Just an observation brohan, particularly the people who have posted so far in this thread

Inseriousity.
16-01-2012, 02:49 PM
I don't know any personally (and wouldn't want to) as I've nevergot involvedwith that crowdbut my brother smokes cannabis so he must know who they are and he doesn't appear to have any problems getting hold of that so if I ever wanted to, I imagine it'd be pretty easy. Ten times easier not to though.

PS. I think it's an interesting topic even ifit's a little unorthadox for a teenage forum! No harm in discussion really so long as you don't go giving phone numbers of local dealers, I really don't see what the problem is. :P

Meanies
16-01-2012, 02:55 PM
I don't see why everyone is abusing him for making this thread.. I'm very sure there's a thread along the lines of 'What drugs have you taken' that was very popular and a lot of people posted in.. I know it's not the same thing exactly, but people saying talking about drugs isn't for this forum, then why wasn't that said in the other thread?

Anyway, it's not that hard to weed here and that's as far as I'd go anyway, so idk about anything harder.

Samantha
16-01-2012, 03:28 PM
My old next door neighbours took drugs but I think the other people at the other side do too and I know it's not hard to get drugs from them (as I feel they deal too) but I haven't met one personally, unless someone has grown up and is now a dealer.

I do live in an odd place though so I feel there is a lot of dealers around, I could put money on that in the next street (where all the antics occur) there would be a lot of drug dealers there and no doubt some of them would be people I went to school with.

MKR&*42
16-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Not that hard to get them here in Swindon. Nearly everyone here seems to be some drug dealer - my friend knows of 6 people in her area alone who can get drugs -_-. She doesn't take them though, it's her brother who has all these "connections".

I've never gone up to a drug dealer and bought from him though lmao.

Stephen
16-01-2012, 03:58 PM
god people saying he isnt bragging when it's so obvious

OHMAGOD

sophiethenerd
16-01-2012, 04:19 PM
I have seen them around but never talked to one or bought anything. Drugs are bad.

Robbie
16-01-2012, 04:27 PM
btw lol i'm not "showing off" lmao, it was just something that intrigued me earlier while i was watching the news - i wanted to know how easy it was in different parts of the country.

i'm not a 12 year old who wants to show off on a habbo forum because he bought a ******* 10 bag of weed.

also i never said i bought or used drugs...

Stephen
16-01-2012, 04:40 PM
"Personally, I know a dealer who can get pretty much anything at all (except Heroin). Other than him, I know OF a few people that deal but I've never used anyone else."

okay it was accidental DONT WORRY GUYS IT WAS ACCIDENTAL HE DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY IT

buttons
16-01-2012, 04:44 PM
"i know OF a few people that deal but I've never used anyone else"
lmao???? that suggests you DO buy.

also all you need to do is look at your page and see your conversation with ryan (http://www.habboxforum.com/converse.php?u=36040&u2=81175). not to mention when he posted a thread the other week your reply was

Paul "it's too late, cba with girls" MacC
Ryan "pre drinks" G
Robbie "not coming in. ******* drugs dogs" G

when the topic was nothing to do with drugs. i don't have a problem with your question, it's the way you worded it...

Robbie
16-01-2012, 04:45 PM
lol alright i buy weed sometimes, but i didn't put I BUY WEED LOOK! its just the way i wrote the question lmao.

are we all in primary school? does someone have to be showing off every time they mention something? jesus christ no wonder new members don't stay when everyone jumps down your ******* throat.

@buttons that's just a "private joke" thing between me, ryan and paul. we always mention it

i agree i didn't word the question that well, but it's hardly worded in a show off way. AND yeah i do know people that deal, not saying i use them, i just know them. my town's like a ******* ghetto, you can't NOT know of them.

buttons
16-01-2012, 04:48 PM
haha try to turn it on other people because you got caught out? i think that's more immature. yeah i'd say it's bragging considering i know people on this forum who take drugs regularly but don't feel the need to post about it. usually that's only done by people who have recently discovered drugs/alcohol or do it once every so often. generally when people take drugs it isn't a big deal and they don't feel the need to post about it on a forum.
sucking fun out of life 2k11

PaulMacC
16-01-2012, 04:52 PM
ROBBIE STOP TRYING TO SHOW OFF. YOURE JUST TRYING TO SHOW OFF FOR MORE INTERNET CRED.

OTT: Easy enough.

Robbie
16-01-2012, 04:53 PM
but if i wanted to brag i'd post a thread bragging in spam or something. this isn't. it was seriously a genuine question and i only mentioned my experience because, well, thats the thread.

i never ever start threads really unless they're in spam but this was a proper question i was interested in.

i don't wanna argue haha, but if i come across as a show-off, well, ok.

@PaulMacC my internet cred is over 9000.

Stephen
16-01-2012, 04:55 PM
ROBBIE STOP TRYING TO SHOW OFF. YOURE JUST TRYING TO SHOW OFF FOR MORE INTERNET CRED.

i do not see any word of alcohol in your post

someone has hacked paul quick [@]@sct[/@] paul has been hacked

Edited by Infectious (Forum Moderator): Please do not make off topic posts!

Robbie
16-01-2012, 04:56 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=461839

buttons
16-01-2012, 04:57 PM

says the boy who within 15 seconds of his vlog managed to show 3 bottles of alcohol

PaulMacC
16-01-2012, 04:58 PM
says the boy who within 15 seconds of his vlog managed to show 3 bottles of alcohol
Yep. Because the placement of my alcohol from the night before is my #1 priority when shooting a video.

Stephen
16-01-2012, 05:00 PM
it's abit like when people post threads saying IVE SPILT COKE ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD and then they post a pic which includes all their valuable items including a few £50 notes

Andeeh
16-01-2012, 05:45 PM
I dont think this guy is showing off, unless your the kid that feels the need to sit on a bus, distinctly placing a joint behind your ear so everyone could see then proceed to talk blatently loudly to your mate about weed, trust I see it here to many times. In relation to the thread it used to be difficult to obtain drugs due to using wrong people but now it's ok with about 3/4 different people.

The Don
16-01-2012, 05:46 PM
it's abit like when people post threads saying IVE SPILT COKE ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD and then they post a pic which includes all their valuable items including a few £50 notes

never seen anyone do anything like that if im honest...

Stephen
16-01-2012, 05:51 PM
doesn't mean everyone hasnt :whistle:

*last post before InfectiousArmageddon*

Chris
16-01-2012, 05:52 PM
I don't think Robbie is showing off at all, he's made a serious thread which could create a good discussion.

Anyway, I don't want any drugs but I can't imagine it is that difficult to get hold of them as I know of a fair few people who take them regularly in my area.

iLogan
16-01-2012, 05:54 PM
A few of my friends are into that kinda stuff so I guess I'd just have to speak to them.

dirrty
16-01-2012, 06:00 PM
i don't think he's bragging. just seeing how easy/hard it is for everyone else. the "what drugs have you taken" thread a few months/maybe a year ago was the definition of users bragging in that thread, but this? naw

anyway, i don't rly use drugs so i personally wouldn't know exactly where to go, but some of my friends at home and at uni do drugs so i suppose if i was that inclined to do drugs, i'd go to them and see what they can get (lol) - but i don't care that much to go out my way and find some drugs lol

buttons
16-01-2012, 06:04 PM
well i aint seeing any discussion other than YEAH IT'S EASY TO GET DRUGS. if u want to create a discussion then you would ask what people think about the fact it's easy and that drug dealers are well known but the issues still persists????

Nemo
16-01-2012, 06:10 PM
well i aint seeing any discussion other than YEAH IT'S EASY TO GET DRUGS. if u want to create a discussion then you would ask what people think about the fact it's easy and that drug dealers are well known but the issues still persists????

Not every thread is hardcore discussion, some are just to see what people are like and to ask a question. Looking at the first page of this subforum, I can see a lot;
Do you ask your parents for Money? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=733200)
How often do you wash your hair? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=732254)
how often do you wash your face? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=726123)
Do you give out your number online? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=731806)
How do you calm yourselves down? (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=732367)

I dont see you complaining about those

buttons
16-01-2012, 06:11 PM
i never said they were but infectious said it could create discussion which it AINT
god stop posting off topic

Robbie
16-01-2012, 06:12 PM
people are too scared to discuss for fear of being branded a show off

buttons
16-01-2012, 06:35 PM
people are too scared to discuss for fear of being branded a show off
no cause most people are saying they don't take drugs so why would they be branded a show off:S

wixard
16-01-2012, 06:55 PM
oh my god some of you are definitely on your rag

yes easy enoughish i guess, my best friend deals weed, occasionally pills and obviously being a girl dealer she get's a lot of buyers but also has the disadvantage of people ******* around with her and not paying or taking forever to pay. IN MY OPINION the money is totally not worth the stress and effort she has to go through of constantly calling/texting people to collect money

harder drugs i've no clue, someone i'd consider a friend sells tabs of acid & ketamine and that's about it
i'd have no clue who to go to for anything else...not that i'd need to hehe but i'm sure it would take one phonecall to find out

Rozi
16-01-2012, 07:06 PM
erm well me and my friends don't really stuggle with getting hold of some things, but we can't find anyone who's good who does everything we want.

But I would say it's very easy for someone to get weed and coke round me, my area is actually quite well known for drugs especially brixton which is just down the road aha, but we do try to avoid brixton because it's vair dangerous and you have no idea what you're getting.

Sharon
16-01-2012, 09:55 PM
uhm why did everyone go from jumping robbie to jumping jen...? just cut it out lol there's no point blaming jen or something for a lack of new members it's all of you together creating such a stupid atmosphere. half of the people being rude/making comments in here are just jumping on the bandwagon for the rep lmao.

i don't have an answer - i'm 13 and there's no way i can see drugs in my future so i wouldn't want to "easily" get hold of them.

RyRy
16-01-2012, 10:59 PM
Robbie "Oh ****, sniffer dog" *removed*

---------- Post added 16-01-2012 at 11:00 PM ----------

When buying your drugs, does anyone else buy Vimto?

Jordan
16-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Well I know quite a number of people who do use drugs, and I do talk to them so I don't see it being that hard to get my hands on some if I wished.

Not that I want some though.

geo
17-01-2012, 04:18 PM
Quite a lot of my friends do drugs (quite a young age, but oh well it's their life) so I guess it wouldn't be so hard if I were to ever want drugs. I don't though, so it doesn't matter at all to me. :P

J0SH
17-01-2012, 04:55 PM
Easily enough in London I guess. But I vow to never try drugs as long as it's illegal. Unless I go to Amsterdam or something I may try it. I have very strong wheel power. I can't get hooked on things.

Hollie
17-01-2012, 06:52 PM
Most of my friends don't really do drugs but I could probably still get them pretty easily if I wanted to. I wouldn't ever want to though.

Firehorse
17-01-2012, 08:09 PM
Too easily. I have a friend who's boyfriend is a dealer, and who has the numbers for loads of other dealers. If I wanted some all I'd have to do was ask.

Judas
19-01-2012, 06:47 PM
I don't have any friends that are proper dealers but I have plenty who do know some, but they're mostly just weed dealers. Some of those people have done coke and MDMA and stuff, but I would never do anything other than weed. Even that I don't do regularly at all... I don't judge those people for it though. Even though it's a stupid decision to take and sell class-A drugs it doesn't necessarily make you a bad person. The people I know that have done it aren't addicts and are lovely.

9y
20-01-2012, 08:33 AM
At home, terrible, can't get a dealer for bobba.

In Uni, about 10 minutes, pretty much anything I want if I wanted it, not that i'd go for a cheeky bit of crack. Theres dealers handing cards out minutes away from where I live. I've now got different dealers for different things as the quality of product from certain people is better.

-:Undertaker:-
21-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Robbie isn't showing off, he's not like that from what I know and sadly drug taking is now so common in our country that its a genuine (if not saddening) question. As for myself, I do know of people who buy - but just as i've never had a cigarette touch my lips, I won't touch drugs and never will. By all means others can take them should they wish, but I think they are complete idiots for doing so.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!