PDA

View Full Version : REP

Richie
17-01-2012, 03:57 AM
Hey,
Just wondering why you can't view rep anymore from years ago, was a pretty cool feature and it just vanished.

xxMATTGxx
17-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Was a feature that broke in one of the vbulletin updates that happened to the forum.

sophiethenerd
17-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Is there anyway to fix this? It was a nice feature

buttons
17-01-2012, 09:49 PM
i asked months ago and they said they'd look in to it
i asked sct again and he said the same
then i asked the other day and he said the same

TIME WILL TELL

GommeInc
17-01-2012, 09:51 PM
i asked months ago and they said they'd look in to it
i asked sct again and he said the same
then i asked the other day and he said the same

TIME WILL TELL
Not really their fault, there are just too many updates being pushed out by vB which contain better security for everyone, and stability of existing or new features. Once vB calm down a little then maybe HotelUser or someone else can have a quick look at the feature again.

Blinger
18-01-2012, 07:56 AM
can we also get a properly working [@]@mention[/@] thing too? :D

Zuth
18-01-2012, 08:15 AM

It works fine for me :S

xxMATTGxx
18-01-2012, 09:34 AM
What's up with it?
Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

buttons
18-01-2012, 12:00 PM
when people were quoting me with the @ sign it wasn't working for a while but it did yesterday
[@]@blinger[/@] is it working now?

Richie
18-01-2012, 11:34 PM
It would also be nice if management made a little bit more of an effort to reply to these threads when/if they find an answer. I'd prefer to have a straight forward answer, yes, no, couldn't be arsed or for whatever reason. It's pretty annoying to have threads you posted a month or so ago brought up again and again because management are 1) too lazy to reply with a straight forward answer or 2) Forget to reply.

Blinger
19-01-2012, 05:09 AM
that worked [@]@buttons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14&amp[/@];feature=relmfu testtttt

---------- Post added 19-01-2012 at 04:10 PM ----------

that worked [@]@buttons[/@]. can't seem to post a related youtube video after the @ mention? @buttons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14&feature=relmfu (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_fMN9kFm14)

---------- Post added 19-01-2012 at 04:12 PM ----------

test again! [@]@buttons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8t8E_dVULfE&amp[/@];feature=relmfu

Neversoft
19-01-2012, 05:21 AM
If I want to @ someone with a space in their name, how would I do that? It doesn't work properly if I use an underscore instead, or if I do the @ tags manually. For example...

@le harry

^ Put the tags in, they just disappear.

Blinger
19-01-2012, 06:07 AM
If I want to @ someone with a space in their name, how would I do that? It doesn't work properly if I use an underscore instead, or if I do the @ tags manually. For example...

@le harry

@le harry ?

---------- Post added 19-01-2012 at 05:07 PM ----------

@le harry

@le harry ? this @ mention thingy is annoying!

xxMATTGxx
19-01-2012, 06:42 AM
It would also be nice if management made a little bit more of an effort to reply to these threads when/if they find an answer. I'd prefer to have a straight forward answer, yes, no, couldn't be arsed or for whatever reason. It's pretty annoying to have threads you posted a month or so ago brought up again and again because management are 1) too lazy to reply with a straight forward answer or 2) Forget to reply.

Want an honest answer? The feature probably won't be returning until a replacement for HotelUser has been found.

Tom
19-01-2012, 08:02 AM

[@]@le harry[/@]

If I am correct - you can end it with a break, for example: [@]@le harry[/@];

(Hope this worked)

GoldenMerc
19-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Want an honest answer? The feature probably won't be returning until a replacement for HotelUser has been found.

Not going to lie, you arn't going to find someone that dedicated and talented in a wee while.

xxMATTGxx
19-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Not going to lie, you arn't going to find someone that dedicated and talented in a wee while.

I think I already know this Ross :P

GoldenMerc
19-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Im fairly sure if Jin had the time he could code it, never the less spoke to Dave the other day and he said any small coding jobs Matt needs doing he'rl help out when ever he can, so i guess if he's got a bit of time he can do it :)

Stephen
19-01-2012, 05:56 PM
im confused has hoteluser died or something

GoldenMerc
19-01-2012, 05:57 PM
im confused has hoteluser died or something
Hes resigned

Stephen
19-01-2012, 06:08 PM
oh how comes everyone knows except me

GoldenMerc
19-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Guess you dont read much :P

GommeInc
21-01-2012, 12:36 AM
Guess you dont read much :P
There doesn't appear to any announcement about this :S Where should we go to read up on the juicy details then? :P

Inseriousity.
21-01-2012, 12:39 AM
the leaving forum. :(

Anyway yeah it was a good feature to have and I did actually want to use it recently too!

GommeInc
21-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Ah I see. I was expecting a generic farewell thread in the announcement forums. Pretty unexpected, and a shame seeing as Habbox has not lost a valuable asset. I guess the rep system will have to be fixed by some bright upstart :P

Grig
21-01-2012, 01:26 AM
That and the darn glitches left over from the version upgrade :( like array and find latest posts on a user!

xxMATTGxx
21-01-2012, 08:48 AM
That and the darn glitches left over from the version upgrade :( like array and find latest posts on a user!

Array is just a stalker, let's all admit this.

Alex3213
21-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Ah I see. I was expecting a generic farewell thread in the announcement forums. Pretty unexpected, and a shame seeing as Habbox has not lost a valuable asset. I guess the rep system will have to be fixed by some bright upstart :P

Has not lost a valuable asset? I'm pretty sure he was. I kid :P :)

Yeah ikr but at least they're better than they were before! I hope whenever someone does have time (pfft :P) this feature can be brought back though.

GommeInc
21-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Has not lost a valuable asset? I'm pretty sure he was. I kid :P :)
Why the hell did I put not in there :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!