PDA

View Full Version : My user voice ideas

Lewis
19-01-2012, 08:49 PM
You can find and vote for my ideas here:

Name Changing (http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/146450-habbo-uservoice-forum-january-2012/suggestions/2524443-be-able-to-change-your-habbo-name-for-30-coins-)
Wired Ideas (http://habbo.uservoice.com/forums/146450-habbo-uservoice-forum-january-2012/suggestions/2528238-wired-condition-and-effects-and-trigger-ideas)

Wired ideas:
Condition: User has rights (This will be brilliant, for example under the condition that the user has rights, then says a keyword 'teleport' to teleport somewhere, would be brilliant)
Trigger: User has been on furniture for xx seconds (Brilliant for campers, for example if it's an automatic wired game, if the person camps for xx seconds, they teleport out!)
Effect: Kick User (This would kick the user out of the room)
Effect: Teleport to room (This would teleport a user to another room)
Effect: Give Rights (This would give the user rights by a trigger and/or condition)
Effect: Mix Selected Items (Select upto 5 items, then when the trigger is done, the 5 items will automaticly change around in those 5 spaces, the 5 items will move around and switch, perfect for teleport games!)

Name changing idea:
You should be able to change your habbo account name as long as:
You have been on habbo for atleast 1 year.
It costs around 30 coins too, to do so.
You must have a trading pass & confirmed email.
When you do so, you should also put a little pop up on their friends client saying, 'Your friend has a new name (name here) has changed their name to (name here)!"

GoldenMerc
19-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Don't really agree with name changing, too many people would do it and it would fustrate me

Samantha
19-01-2012, 09:59 PM
I think there should be a wired whereby you can ban someone from a room in a certain clothing selection such as banning ryan from the hxhd as 'kicking user from room' would only be able to kick one person and not the clones someone may come on.

Pigperson
20-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Your ideas for new wired furni are very good and I truly hope they add them. I also want a search bar and a feature to put int he amount of something you want to trade.

Will

Alex3213
20-01-2012, 08:19 PM
It would indeed be good to have a kick (or ban like Sam suggested) from room option. This really could be useful. Not too keen on the name changing idea though, seems a bit "meh" to me. :P - could get frustrating

Jordan
20-01-2012, 09:20 PM
I don't really agree with your Name Change suggestion, but the wired ideas you have do seem promising and I do hope they look at it!

Lewis
21-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Please vote for some! :(

twinart
21-01-2012, 10:44 PM
I love your wired ideas. It's great to allow people having rights.
*votes 3*

geo
22-01-2012, 03:06 PM
I really love your wired ideas, all of them would be great additions to Habbo. Not too keen on the name change on though, aha. :P

Zelda
22-01-2012, 07:57 PM
The one about rights is pointless, that's why we have double click + teleport instead of keyword + teleport.Rest of the wired is ok.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!