PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] Year of the Apocalypse

Inseriousity.
23-01-2012, 05:04 PM
http://goo.gl/AwZCz

Help! Help! xxMattGxx, the Habbox General Manager, is very superstitious. There's this really funny story involving a ladder, a crack in the pavement and a black cat... oh I'm going off topic! It's now 2012 and Matt has got himself worked up over the 2012 Apocalypse that's got no chance of happening. We've tried to tell him but he just doesn't believe us. It's not until December but he's adamant that we have to prepare early. If we can't beat them, join them, I say and anyway, it might keep him off our backs and offering to do some protection spells for us.
There are 4 things he wants us to do before he will be convinced that he’s prepared for the Apocalypse!

Sticks and Stones
Description: xxMattGxx wants to build a secret bunker and needs your help to do it! Unfortunately, it is not everyday that one plans to build a secret bunker to hide in from the end of the world so the materials are scattered around the place. He needs you to help find them!
Date: Monday 23rd January 2012 to Friday 27th January 2012
Location/Prize: Click here (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=731032) to find out more.

Teleporter Mayhem
Description: The whole point of a bunker is that it’s supposed to be in a secret location. xxMattGxx has hidden the bunker in the depths of Habbo itself. There’s just one... slight... problem. He forgot to draw instructions and his sat-nav will have massive signal issues when the apocalypse starts so make your way through the teleporter maze and find your way to the end to win!
Location: Search Inseriousity. and go to the room titled ‘[Habbox] Teleporter Mayhem – Entrance’
Date/Time: Wednesday 25th January 2012, 9pm GMT/4pm EST
Prize: 2 gold bars + 1 month VIP for first person who finds their way through the maze.

Codeword Entrance
Description: xxMattGxx does not want commoners for company when he enters his secret bunker! He’s put a ton of codewords to be entered before you can get into the bunker. He needs someone to test them though so he doesn’t get caught out in December by not having the right codeword.
Location: Search Samanfa and go to the room titled ‘[Habbox] Codeword Entrance’
Time/Date: Thursday 26th January 2012, 9pm GMT/4pm EST
Prize: 2 gold bars + 1 month VIP for the person who finishes the maze first.

12 Hour Giveaway
Description: xxMattGxx does not want to be carrying too much when he goes into his secret bunker so he’s getting rid of everything he doesn’t need and asking Habbox’s radio manager, ,Jess, to help him out!
Location: Search ,Jess, and go to the room titled [Habbox] 12 Hour Giveaway
Time/Date: Friday 27th January 2012, 12pm-12am GMT/7am-7pm EST

Please come and help us to ease xxMattGxx’s fears. I really don’t want to have to take part in an anti-curses ritual ever again. I’m still having nightmares about the last one...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!