PDA

View Full Version : How to loose weight [ Safe and Healty way ]

Metric.
25-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Ok, Im not one of those people who have been skinny all there life and have no clue of how hard it is to loose weight, i've been down that road and I know how hard it is. I was 5'6, 200 pounds I was overweight. I loved to eat and eat and EAT. I didn't want to be fat anymore, I was tired of all the rude remarks I just didn't want to be fat anymore. Part of my problem was my eating habits. Here are some tips.

- Dont eat before bed, sleeping slows down digestion and you will put on wieght.

- Dont eat greesy food, McDonalds, Wendys, Sonics ect. DONT FAST FOOD! If you are at a fast food resturant, most places offer salads now get one of them instead of a big double cheese burger! BUT if you get a salad, eiter get a low-calorie dressing or dont put dressing on it all togeather! That innocent pack of dressing, ISN'T so innocent. If you empty the whole pack of dressing(not low-cal) onto the salad, it defeats the purpose of the salad and you might aswell have orederd a big double cheese burger!

- Subway can be your friend. Get one of those subs with 6 grams of fat or less, they taste great and they have 6 grams of FAT OR LESS!

- If you are not hungry DON'T EAT! Just becasue theres a nice bag of chips on the counter, you dont have to eat them!

- Eat at the proper times, dont snack in between meals! If your hungry, have an apple insead of the nice chips on the counter :)

Food wasn't my only problem, exersise was another big thing. Here are some exersise tips for people who don't have access to the gym.

- Push-ups
- Crunches
- Jumping-jacks
- Walking
- Jogging

Right now im 5'11 and I weight 155 pounds. I know how hard it can be, but I feel great right now and i'm nolonger the center of all the fat jokes, and that feels pretty good! And I still continue to eat healty foods, I didn't go back to my old habits.

RedMaggot
26-08-2005, 01:52 PM
But do you still have the od buger and chips? Like once a week? As it can be a bit annoying if your out with friends at a mcdonalds and they have chips and you order a salad, I have 1 fast food meal a week and im staying the same wight :)

Homesrfan
30-08-2005, 01:38 AM
Good tips.

I try not to eat fast food, but its so hard. :(
I have to eat it atleast once a week. Oh its so good. :(

Eamonn
30-08-2005, 01:40 AM
It doesnt matter with me im not just saying this but ive always been naturally thin i have an extremely fast metabilism

Luayminator
30-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Thats very helpful though I can stop eating fast food really.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!