PDA

View Full Version : [Film] Resident Evil: Retribution [Trailer]

smiffy70
24-01-2012, 08:44 PM
yet another installment of resident evil is here, Resident Evil: Retribution. Enjoy the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7LWCKMFKk8

Eoin247
04-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Looking forwards to this! Enjoyed the previous installments a lot. Hopefully this isn't just some crappy sequel with 3D added to give it some life.

peteyt
04-02-2012, 02:50 AM
I feel the series just keeps getting dragged on and they really should end it before it goes too stale

Misawa
04-02-2012, 10:32 AM
I enjoyed the series for what it is up until the last entry, which was diabolical.

Eoin247
04-02-2012, 11:43 PM
I feel the series just keeps getting dragged on and they really should end it before it goes too stale

Couldn't disagree with you more. If you have played the games you would realise just how much great storyline a franchise like RE has. That's not to say every single game story is great, but there are a great many gems.

peteyt
05-02-2012, 03:28 AM
Couldn't disagree with you more. If you have played the games you would realise just how much great storyline a franchise like RE has. That's not to say every single game story is great, but there are a great many gems.

It is a while since I've seen it so would have to watch them again. The problem is that eventually they'll make so many movies and go over the top and end up realising they've got past the point of no return. Sometimes when you have something good its best to end it while it's good instead of milking it and turning it sour.

But I'll watch this and the others again probably at some point.

Andii
11-02-2012, 09:08 PM

i disagree big time lol. . i love all the resident evil films and after watching the last one i was like ooooo i hope they keep bringing them out lol. . they have unreal video effects and argh i love it so much haha. . loving the fact the used music from TRON LEGACY( [@]@Kyle[/@] ) in the trailer. . and it looks awsum with people coming back :)

peteyt
12-02-2012, 05:41 PM
i disagree big time lol. . i love all the resident evil films and after watching the last one i was like ooooo i hope they keep bringing them out lol. . they have unreal video effects and argh i love it so much haha. . loving the fact the used music from TRON LEGACY( [@]@Kyle[/@] ) in the trailer. . and it looks awsum with people coming back :)

Good video effects don't make a film though. Yeah they are good but you need a consistent story. It's a while since I've seen them all so I'll have to re-watch but they seemed to go like too epic, in an overblown sense, while as the first one felt more contained.

Chawk
13-02-2012, 10:51 AM
I agree they should have kept the story running, However I love RE So I'm excited to see whats going to happen next (= Same with the next underworld movie When it comes out, However I know that it's going to have a consistent storyline!

One to see though!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!