PDA

View Full Version : I Developed an Excel document.

alede
25-01-2012, 12:12 AM
Over the past 2-3 days I have been working on a document for my self.
This document is set to keep me on track of things. I have decided to release it to the public but before I do that I would love some testers to check it out and play around with it.

I am not selling it its a free document as I know it would not make money + I don't need money right now.

Its not the best but I love it. It has an okay User Interface however I am designing Version 2 of it all ready.

Version 2 will be so much better as I didn't have much time I didn't want to do any Visual Basic coding so I just kept with using Macros and that instead of a user form box.

If you would like to help me out and test it then please send a PM to me and I would be happy to make arrangements to send it to you.

I am not paying however in re turn I will send you Version 2 as soon as it is out.

What is in Version 1.

Homework organiser - This shows up all your recent homework so you can keep track of things
Money In/Out - Shows you how much money you have spent or have saved.
Spent and Money In - Data entry forms to add the data into the Money In/Out page
Balance - This will show you your balance that you have either in Card or Cash
Contacts - Shows your contacts so that you never loose there data
Contacts INPUT - This will input your data into the Contacts page
Week planner - Each week you can change this to add your planner so you know what your doing and when
To Do - Like knowing what there is to do then this to do list is awesome you can even view how many percentages you have done from the list you created.

Version 2 will be easier to use with a 100% better User Interface. We are working on it really hard to make it right. However we will not be releasing it till we have no errors in Version 1.

If you have nay ideas on things to add to our Version 2 then please we would love to hear from you.

We are looking to release a Free and a Paid version of Version 2 so we can try and bring some little money in to keep us going. However the Free version will have the same design but the Paid version will not have the following:

Copyright on the pages
More Sheets
Advanced Features
NO Protected Sheets
Unlimited support from us (on the version you have bought)
All updates on the version such as Version 2.1.2, 2.1.3 and so on. All the minor updates

Thank you for reading!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!