PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 4S on contract?

iBlueBox
25-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Well,

I'm thinking of getting the iPhone 4S on contract.

I'll mostly be using it for internet browsing act and texting.

I'm just wondering whats the best data plan / network to get it on?

Andii
25-01-2012, 04:35 PM
i had this problem :) :) so i checked it all out haha. . it was wayy cheaper in the long run to have it on pay and go but using Giffgaff micro sim :)

Giffgaff runs using the o2 network so if your o2 signal is brill giffgaff is bril

but if you get the goodybag £10 you get unlimited 3g internet unlimited texts to mobile and 250minutes :) :)

http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/iPhone-4S-Price-Comparison-giffgaff-Goodybags-VS-Contract/ba-p/1824247

that link should show whats easier :)

Mr-Trainor
25-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Like Andy said, pay as you go can actually end up cheaper in the long run, although it depends on your usage.

Im with O2 on pay as you go, and for £10 a month I get 500MB Internet, 300 texts, plus the £10 credit. Alternatively, you could go with giff gaff - which uses the O2 signal. Depends on how much you're going to use really.

iBlueBox
25-01-2012, 05:15 PM
One of the reasons I'm wanting the iPhone 4S on contract

Is because I was on Pay As You Go on Orange for my iPhone 4 and my 12 months free internet ran out this month, and i'm paying around £10 a week just to use the internet on my iPhone 4.

Where going on contract would be more manageable for me.

Andii
25-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Like Andy said, pay as you go can actually end up cheaper in the long run, although it depends on your usage.

Im with O2 on pay as you go, and for £10 a month I get 500MB Internet, 300 texts, plus the £10 credit. Alternatively, you could go with giff gaff - which uses the O2 signal. Depends on how much you're going to use really.

not really true lol my giffgaff internet is like unreal haha it loads videos so fast compared to my friends whos on contract with o2 lol i prefer giffgaff now rather than o2 tbh :) and few of my mates have noticed that its better and want to change off contract but they can't haha :)

Recursion
26-01-2012, 11:02 AM
not really true lol my giffgaff internet is like unreal haha it loads videos so fast compared to my friends whos on contract with o2 lol i prefer giffgaff now rather than o2 tbh :) and few of my mates have noticed that its better and want to change off contract but they can't haha :)

That makes next to no sense, GiffGaff runs from O2's network...

Andii
26-01-2012, 01:38 PM
That makes next to no sense, GiffGaff runs from O2's network...

ino but o2 have different internet offer than giffgaff

iBlueBox
26-01-2012, 03:52 PM
I've decided not get the iPhone 4S,

I think i'ld rather hold my iPhone 4 till around september/october when the iPhone 5 launches.

Andii
26-01-2012, 11:32 PM
lol i love how people think its an iphone5 :) but tbh they dont need to improve anything just adding new software :)

Mr-Trainor
27-01-2012, 06:22 PM
lol i love how people think its an iphone5 :) but tbh they dont need to improve anything just adding new software :)
Lol ikr, I've always loved the 4/4S design and wondered how they could improve it - but I'm sure Apple has something planned :P.

Recursion
27-01-2012, 06:53 PM

They do though, we're getting phones with quad core processors... a.k.a double the speed of the iPhone 4S.

iBlueBox
27-01-2012, 08:55 PM
They do though, we're getting phones with quad core processors... a.k.a double the speed of the iPhone 4S.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a bigger screen on their to compete with androids these days.

Andii
28-01-2012, 03:15 PM
yea ^^^ but tbh my iphone4s is fast so i dont really care loool :) :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!