PDA

View Full Version : Returning Dr.Dres.

iBlueBox
29-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Kay, I got a pair of Solo HD Dr.Dres for christmas,

I've just noticed on the on the right ear,

One of the hinges have actually popped out so there on a slant. I got them from HMV,

What can I do about it?

dirrty
29-01-2012, 02:02 PM
you can't return them to the store as it's too late, but can contact the manufacturers as it's still under warranty.

http://beatsbydre.com/support/Warranty.aspx (http://beatsbydre.com/support/Warranty.aspx)

scroll down to 'how to make a claim'

Qzaki
29-01-2012, 02:48 PM
On my studios one of the screws has fallen out, but i can't be bothered taking them back =[

Oleh
29-01-2012, 02:50 PM
They should be more than happy to fix them.

Recursion
29-01-2012, 02:53 PM
Didn't last long...

Jack!
29-01-2012, 03:05 PM
I got mine a week or so just before christmas, still going strong..

iBlueBox
29-01-2012, 03:21 PM
Didn't last long...

The sound is still good on them,
there just a bit un-comfy

Taking them anyway back tomorrow with my nan.

HotelUser
29-01-2012, 03:42 PM
I'm not sure I understand why these headphones are worth hundreds of dollars in the first place.

dirrty
29-01-2012, 03:45 PM
I'm not sure I understand why these headphones are worth hundreds of dollars in the first place.
same goes for every single popular brand out there - because of the brand logo.

HotelUser
29-01-2012, 05:24 PM
same goes for every single popular brand out there - because of the brand logo.

Whenever my friends see someone with these headphones they always joke with each other about how the person completely wasted their money just to look "cool". I have to say there are several kids I've seen who wear them 24/7 and it's obvious they just like to show them off because they think it makes them look good or something along those lines. I don't know much about headphones to tell you the truth, but I don't know how those very expensive headphones are any better then much more inexpensive ones.

Chippiewill
29-01-2012, 05:39 PM
I still can't figure out why Macs are worth thousands of dollars in the first place.

HotelUser
29-01-2012, 05:41 PM
I still can't figure out why Macs are worth thousands of dollars in the first place.

My iMac and MacBook were not over priced at all in North America, and were fairly priced for what I got when I bought them :)

dirrty
29-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Whenever my friends see someone with these headphones they always joke with each other about how the person completely wasted their money just to look "cool". I have to say there are several kids I've seen who wear them 24/7 and it's obvious they just like to show them off because they think it makes them look good or something along those lines. I don't know much about headphones to tell you the truth, but I don't know how those very expensive headphones are any better then much more inexpensive ones.
the point is that they're most probably not better than inexpensive ones - but people know that the brand is currently quite popular and so are buying into it. we see it all the time with clothing and because more young people are slowly getting more disposable income, they can just about afford to start splashing out on things like expensive headphones, watches, bags etc. (or get them as gifts). so your whole point can be applied to, well, everything which is purchasable and has its own market - as we all know that just because it's expensive, doesn't mean it's quality equates its price. why do people buy brand food products when there isn't much difference between brands and the supermarkets own brand? those who buy the more expensive products aren't seen as wasting their money are they? it's just their preference. which is just the same as what's happening right now. oh, and no one is "wasting their money" if they're aware that they can buy cheaper alternatives and are just buying into the brand itself - the whole concept of fashion is to "look cool", and buying things that are currently "in fashion" is what everyone does to some extent.

Sharon
29-01-2012, 08:11 PM

hahahahaha

anyway, beats are life and if i had the spare money i would x

ben
29-01-2012, 10:39 PM
hahahahaha

anyway, beats are life and if i had the spare money i would x
well yeah ur like 12 u would

Sharon
29-01-2012, 11:23 PM
well yeah ur like 12 u would

still don't get what i've ever done to you for you to be so stupid for nothing, unless that's actually your personality - in which case you probably need to look into sorting out your attitude :)

glad we had this conversation though, bye now!

iBlueBox
30-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Took them to town today with my nan,

went in HMV.

Showed the girl the problem at the till and showed the receipt.

She just replaced them with a brand new set. Got black this time around.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!