PDA

View Full Version : Royal Flush - Ends 8th February

beth
29-01-2012, 05:08 PM
http://i43.tinypic.com/e9yic8.gif

When I was little my favourite thing to do was to be a Princess: I used to steal all my Mom'sjewellery and her make-up and stomp around downstairs telling my teddies (and my younger sisters) exactly what to do. Well, time's don't change and I'm still a Princess in my own little way (cough) which brings me to the competition question: if you were royalty for the day, what law would you impose over your land?! Maybe you'd want everyone to wear pink or perhaps you'd just like people waiting on you all day. The most creative and entertaining will win.

Prize: 5 credits + 15 rep

Jay@Jay77
03-02-2012, 08:33 PM
i'd set a rule that there shall be a national pajarmer day where EVERYONE had to where their pajarmers but carry on with their everyday tasks eg: going work, going shopping.

xD

Succubus
03-02-2012, 09:21 PM
I would make every one Hi 5 me as I walk past!

j0rd
03-02-2012, 09:23 PM
Someone to place a red carpet down for me everywhere I walk *+*+*+

Meloneeze.
03-02-2012, 10:05 PM
At the crack of dawn a young man with a thick French accent has to go through the enitre village, rubbing each cobble stone until he approached my manor. When there he must travel up approximately three hundred forty five thousand rickety old steps to reach my abode, carring a steaming platter of thick Belgian waffles!

SackRace
03-02-2012, 11:14 PM
get ma daddy or a servant to give me a piggy back ;D

Matt
04-02-2012, 12:37 AM
March the 7th is a public holiday all over the world! (my birthday)

Rhythmic
05-02-2012, 11:09 AM
I'D MAKE It okay for myself to have more than one wife [@]@McDonalds[/@] [@]@Kellie[/@] [@]@Ms.Aquamarine[/@] [@]@Laurren[/@] [@]@Publicised[/@] And all my favourite people my Spouces, We'd get married over and over and then in the evening i'd have my "way" with each of you. <3

I'd also make;
Monday - Ed Sheeran appreciation day
Tuesday - Shopping day
Wednesday - Rest day
Thursday - Bring me Chocolate brownies day
Friday - Karaoke / Musical day, If anyone was found speaking you would be kicked out of my kingdom.
Saturday - Video game day
Sunday - Party day ; )

Jurv
05-02-2012, 06:46 PM
no-one would be able to call adele for the way she looks, *cough*[@]@goldenmerc[/@]*cough*

monkey-anne
05-02-2012, 07:57 PM
to have a day where you have to have your hair frizzy

punishment: if you wear wig:
you will be trated like a blonde person for a whole month

if its not frizzy enough:have hairspray sprayed down your mouth

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!