PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid HD

dbgtz
29-01-2012, 06:14 PM
With the collection out friday, I'm quite interested to see how many people are getting it (or got it if they're in NA etc.). Quite looking forward to playing MGS3 considering how extensively praised it is, but overall I'm most excited to play MG1 and MG2 :P Bonus that considering I preordered the old (zavvi) limited edition, because it changed I get a free MGS4 too which is a nice bonus despite the platinum case being ugly as hell.

samsaBEAR
31-01-2012, 04:22 AM
You don't get MGS1 with it, you get MGS:Peace Walker, 2 and 3, at least on Xbox you don't get the first game.
I am very excited to get the collection. MGS2 is the game that got me into gaming as a whole and is still my favourite game released. MGS3 was a beautiful game though, so it's gonna be nice playing it in HD this time around

FiftyCal
31-01-2012, 07:42 PM
I played the HD Collection, it came out in like October here in the USA i think. It's pretty cool, one of the best stealth games i've played right next to splinter cell.

dbgtz
31-01-2012, 07:54 PM
You don't get MGS1 with it, you get MGS:Peace Walker, 2 and 3, at least on Xbox you don't get the first game.
I am very excited to get the collection. MGS2 is the game that got me into gaming as a whole and is still my favourite game released. MGS3 was a beautiful game though, so it's gonna be nice playing it in HD this time around

Metal Gear 1, not Metal Gear Solid 1.

samsaBEAR
01-02-2012, 04:28 AM
Metal Gear 1, not Metal Gear Solid 1.
Ah I see sorry, I saw Metal Gear and completely forgot about the original games!

TonyBest
01-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Unfortunately, you don't get MGS1 remastered in HD on the collection, however PS3 buyers get a code for the original ps1 game itself, xbox users just get an item for their avatar

dbgtz
01-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Unfortunately, you don't get MGS1 remastered in HD on the collection, however PS3 buyers get a code for the original ps1 game itself, xbox users just get an item for their avatar

Wait what? I thought the only time the PS1 version was available was when Zavvi had their exclusive edition of MGS1, HD collection and MGS4?

FiftyCal
02-02-2012, 03:57 AM
I remember Metal Gear on NES, god that was awful for an NES game.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!